DVDVR Message Board

2015-16 NFL Playoffs: Divisonal Weekend

Dolfan in NYC

So, that all happened. Everyone seemed to not want to win or do anything right past a certain point, go figure. I'm sure Rodgers will be blamed for blown coverage on Fitgerald somehow tomorrow. Meanwhile our WR corps was a guy who couldn't stay on the Giants, two guys who probably don't make most practice squads and whatever is left at Tight End. We'll get them next year!

Imagine if we hadn't dropped even one of those close interceptions. Now imagine we had Nelson, Cobb and Montgomery all healthy and playing. Yeah, we probably win.

Just watched it and man that was crazy. Rodgers is actually inhuman, no doubt about it. On that Hail Mary he was falling back and getting smacked yet still threw it forty yards into the right place.

Fitzgerald must have though that all his Christmases had come at once to find himself that open and then the cheeky shovel pass for the win. Far more entertaining than the Patriots-Chiefs for a neutral.

Carolina's the only team I'd like to win tonight. Somehow I'd like both the Steelers and Broncos to lose.