DVDVR Message Board

2016 LUCHA UNDERGROUND DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I'm gonna guess this Cage thing is leading to something that the folks who attended the tapings REALLY want to tell us about but can't. That actually leads me to one of my favorite things about this show, I love the fact that the announcers don't see the backstage/office stuff and act as surprised as the fans when it happens. Little things like that help me get so much more immersed into the show. Has there been confirmation of a season 4 yet?

ONE GLOVE TO RULE THEM ALL!

I saw you doing your best Melissa impression, Casey.

Jack got nailed with that Havoc elbow early on and he was done for. Angelico's injury was so nasty and then he had to lay there to take the 450 right away which couldn't have felt good.

I hate that Vamp is being re-introduced again. I get it, he's booking himself into things because it's pro wrestling and inevitable but it's REALLY jumping the shark with me when he does the entire deal staring at Puma or going into his trance & then 30 seconds later we're supposed to accept him as happy go lucky making jokes about World War 2 announcer Vampiro. Pick one role and stick with it.

Sexy Star's acting skills... holy fuck. This has to be a rib on her.

16 hours ago, Robert said:

Sexy Star's acting skills... holy fuck. This has to be a rib on her.

I wish it was, but it's clearly a rib on us all.

Why do you do this to us, LU?  What did the believers at home do to deserve Star's horrid "acting"?

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic