DVDVR Message Board

...and Steph herself.

When was this? I remember her calling herself the "Biggest bitch", but that doesn't necessarily mean calling herself a whore.

Someone seems to have misplaced the goalposts. I bet muslims did it.

• Like 1

The only thing that comes to mind was when she was gonna team up with Zach Gowen to fight Big Show and telling some creepy story about how Vince would pimp her out to his business associates.

This would be it.

The only thing that comes to mind was when she was gonna team up with Zach Gowen to fight Big Show and telling some creepy story about how Vince would pimp her out to his business associates.

This would be it.
I have no recollection of this at all, but it sounds really, really fucked up. I must see it.

Maybe when she said "Pimping out", she meant it more like pimped out like a granddaughter. Kind of Like how parents leave their kids in a nursing home for a day to hang out with the old folks to keep them company.

I found the goalposts.

Titus O'Neil looked like a bigger star than anyone else on the ramp at the end of Raw mean mugging HHH, h looked like he really wanted to knock his block off.

The gauntel match play out well without the shield having to take decisive falls, Rollins is a great bumper and seller.

The AJ promo woulda came across better if  the hadnt kept cutting back to Eva and the Bellas every second.,

i liked that Orton had to resort to a poke in the eye to defeat Christian, He remains strong in my eyes and he is still more over than alot of guys.

Stop making excuses. He called her a whore. Why would the crowd "OHHHHHH", if he didn't call her a whore? I wonder how Mattel feels about this? They were the ones that got him fired the last time for asphyxiating Justin Roberts.And really if you owned the Barbie brand would you want the toys of the biggest slut-shamer in the WWE(Daniel Bryan) sold at the same toy stores as Barbie?

Of all the annoying trolling going on this post takes the cake. Someone shutter this thread ASAP.

I just can't stand to see a wrestler who can't draw be put into position to be the top guy. Punk has all the tools to be the "Man", but didn't have the backing of the boyfriend of the boss to give him the right booking. It's fine, because when they realise they made a mistake they'll just slide Punk into that position, and all will be as it should have been from the start.

Wait, Bryan, who got into the main event a couple weeks ago, can't draw, but Punk, who lost viewers over an entire-2012 main event push, can?

Take me off the list of people that think you honestly believe what you're saying and aren't just a stupid troll.

• Like 1