DVDVR Message Board

So as I mentioned in the live tweets, I think with the beard and long hair, I kind of want to see Daniel "Boogie Woogie Man" Bryan.  I was bored at work and figured out how to do it.

Halloween Raw or Smackdown, Daniel uses that gimmick.  Then Trips or Steph bans him from the building.  He comes back as Charlie Brown from Out of Town.

They score bonus points if:

- They do a split screen with someone else as Charlie Brown and DB says he knows he's cool because he met him in jail.

- They have Brie Bella as Big Mama.

- DB's tights have a plug for a local radio station that plays the rock.

How many people do you imagine will get those jokes?

So as I mentioned in the live tweets, I think with the beard and long hair, I kind of want to see Daniel "Boogie Woogie Man" Bryan.  I was bored at work and figured out how to do it.

Halloween Raw or Smackdown, Daniel uses that gimmick.  Then Trips or Steph bans him from the building.  He comes back as Charlie Brown from Out of Town.

They score bonus points if:

- They do a split screen with someone else as Charlie Brown and DB says he knows he's cool because he met him in jail.

- They have Brie Bella as Big Mama.

- DB's tights have a plug for a local radio station that plays the rock.

How many people do you imagine will get those jokes?

There's only one person who needs to get those jokes.  Me.

• Like 4

In Gonzalez's defense, a ton of women Tweet to Stephanie that Steph is either their hero, or their young daughter's hero. Now, I don't really have an opinion on the lady one way or another, because I don't know her, but I'm not sure any wrestling promoter is really a fit role model for a little one.

So as I mentioned in the live tweets, I think with the beard and long hair, I kind of want to see Daniel "Boogie Woogie Man" Bryan. I was bored at work and figured out how to do it.Halloween Raw or Smackdown, Daniel uses that gimmick. Then Trips or Steph bans him from the building. He comes back as Charlie Brown from Out of Town.They score bonus points if:- They do a split screen with someone else as Charlie Brown and DB says he knows he's cool because he met him in jail.- They have Brie Bella as Big Mama.- DB's tights have a plug for a local radio station that plays the rock.

As the biggest Jimmy Valiant fan alive, I love this idea.

Also, Christian referencing the McMahon/Helmsley regime was so unlike usual WWE protocol. They barely acknowledge things that happened six months ago, so for Christian to logically reference something that's 13 years old is pretty interesting.

I thought it was a nice call back to a similar situation in WWE history but I also remember Edge and Christian being members of the McMahon/Helmsley Regime, or Factgime as they would refer to it, or at least they where in favor with HHH and Steph. I mean they were there playing triple H's theme on kazoos.

They were after they turned heel around April/May 2000, but right after HHH and Steph got together, the Hardys and E/C were on their weekly bullying list with The Rock, Foley, Kane, and Show for some reason.

Yeah that sounds about right. I think E&C got on HHH's bad side due to their association with Angle (and being kind of annoying, especially with the kazoos which was around the time HHH turned on them). I remember the one backstage segment after HHH made a match with Angle that went:

Angle: Me vs Triple H? I thought we could be friends.

Christian: He's the game alright, if the game is pin the tail on the two-faced reek-a-zoid.

Edge: Kurt, go out there and beat Triple H, kick the snot out of his never ending nose and afterwards we'll all have cake.

Christian: Cake rocks the body that rocks the party.

Edge: Here we'll play your music.

(Christian plays Angles entrance on the kazoo)

Edge: ...Angle...Angle...Angle..Angle

I have no idea why I remember that segment so well, it's kinda sad that I can recite to from memory 13 years after the fact. But I regret nothing. And yeah they did end up on the bad side of the Regime due to their friendship with Kurt.

• Like 2

So as I mentioned in the live tweets, I think with the beard and long hair, I kind of want to see Daniel "Boogie Woogie Man" Bryan. I was bored at work and figured out how to do it.Halloween Raw or Smackdown, Daniel uses that gimmick. Then Trips or Steph bans him from the building. He comes back as Charlie Brown from Out of Town.They score bonus points if:- They do a split screen with someone else as Charlie Brown and DB says he knows he's cool because he met him in jail.- They have Brie Bella as Big Mama.- DB's tights have a plug for a local radio station that plays the rock.

As the biggest Jimmy Valiant fan alive, I love this idea.

Fuck it, let's throw out tons of other references that would make my head explode:

- Have Regal come out and proclaim him to be King Daniel

- Have Lawler question his sexuality

- Have Kane betray him for a briefcase full of money even though they were in the Gulf War together (have to update some references)

Trash denotes more than just whore. It means a person of lesser character/status. Calling a spoiled billionaire corporate executive trash is the ultimate insult you can give to someone who thinks they've earned authority. Bryan's looking down on someone who looks down on others.

Stop making excuses. He called her a whore. Why would the crowd "OHHHHHH", if he didn't call her a whore? 

I wonder how Mattel feels about this? They were the ones that got him fired the last time for asphyxiating Justin Roberts.

And really if you owned the Barbie brand would you want the toys of the biggest slut-shamer in the WWE(Daniel Bryan) sold at the same toy stores as Barbie?