DVDVR Message Board

HHH is soooooo good at his role as the dickhead %1. The statement that HHH is the champ and Orton is just holding the belt for him was perfect. 

I know the beat downs of Bryan and the teasing of Big Show saving him may look like Bryan is weak, but I get nothing but Orton is such a puss to HHH.

AJ's promo was money. However, the other Diva's just yelling like stupid broads not being quiet and letting her cut that promo was so annoying. The other Divas were almost no selling her. The camera man in their faces with full audio was too much. Also, "say it to my face?" She's at the top of the ramp, she's calling all of them out... However, the Bella line of, "all you do is skip," was funny. The Divas being so loud and annoying reminded me of Stern making fun of the women on the View with that clip of all of them yelling and arguing.

Catching up on the parts of the show I missed.

BTW - on the Los Matadores vignette, I loved them showing photos of Belmonte and Joselito. Pretty high-end references.

Also, Christian referencing the McMahon/Helmsley regime was so unlike usual WWE protocol. They barely acknowledge things that happened six months ago, so for Christian to logically reference something that's 13 years old is pretty interesting.

What do you want Daniel Bryan to do in that situation? The dude just had his dream stolen from him and was being condescendingly dressed down by this princess who thinks she's a self-made woman who helped engineer his defeat and comeuppance?

What do you want Daniel Bryan to do in that situation? The dude just had his dream stolen from him and was being condescendingly dressed down by this princess who thinks she's a self-made woman who helped engineer his defeat and comeuppance?

Not call her a whore?

It's still completely out of character for DB. That's out of The Rock, or Punk's playbook, but when Bryan said she was a whore it came off as forced. The real Bryan would have believed Steph at first, until she turned on him at the very end of the show.

• Like 1

Also, Christian referencing the McMahon/Helmsley regime was so unlike usual WWE protocol. They barely acknowledge things that happened six months ago, so for Christian to logically reference something that's 13 years old is pretty interesting.

I thought it was a nice call back to a similar situation in WWE history but I also remember Edge and Christian being members of the McMahon/Helmsley Regime, or Factgime as they would refer to it, or at least they where in favor with HHH and Steph. I mean they were there playing triple H's theme on kazoos.

I thought it was a nice call back to a similar situation in WWE history but I also remember Edge and Christian being members of the McMahon/Helmsley Regime, or Factgime as they would refer to it, or at least they where in favor with HHH and Steph. I mean they were there playing triple H's theme on kazoos.

They were after they turned heel around April/May 2000, but right after HHH and Steph got together, the Hardys and E/C were on their weekly bullying list with The Rock, Foley, Kane, and Show for some reason.

Okay, my WWE Top 5 (non-injured and a regular performer)

1) Bryan

2) Christian

3) Orton

4) Punk

5) Del Rio

Rollins might be a better bumper than Dolph, but needs some longer single showcases. Dolph, Henry, and Show are having underwhelming 2013s. Christian, though, might be the best at building a match right now. Watching him is such a throwback. He has these long, classically built matches that has the crowd going nuts whether he's in the ring with another main event guy or a midcard guy. Is this the best he's been?

Orton has been incredible all year, by the way. For as shitty a babytace his character was, he could work the style great. He's even better as a heel.

There was a stretch back in the attitude era where Edge and Christian were referencing old continuity, so it's just in keeping with his character.I've been waiting for him to randomly bring back big crazy ass sunglasses.

It's still completely out of character for DB. That's out of The Rock, or Punk's playbook, but when Bryan said she was a whore it came off as forced. The real Bryan would have believed Steph at first, until she turned on him at the very end of the show.

The Rock or Punk would have straight-up called her a bitch.  Daniel Bryan came across as a guy who can't even bring himself to say the word "ass" on television.

• Like 1

So as I mentioned in the live tweets, I think with the beard and long hair, I kind of want to see Daniel "Boogie Woogie Man" Bryan.  I was bored at work and figured out how to do it.

Halloween Raw or Smackdown, Daniel uses that gimmick.  Then Trips or Steph bans him from the building.  He comes back as Charlie Brown from Out of Town.

They score bonus points if:

- They do a split screen with someone else as Charlie Brown and DB says he knows he's cool because he met him in jail.

- They have Brie Bella as Big Mama.

- DB's tights have a plug for a local radio station that plays the rock. 

• Like 1