DVDVR Message Board

I talked to a guy I work with about the Daniel Bryan feud with Randy Orton and he's a Randy Orton fan and he thinks that Bryan sucks.

Why?

It has nothing to do with their matches.

It has to do with a f*ckin' ringtone. He likes Orton's entrance music.

I swear you don't need a functioning brain to be a WWE fan nowadays.

I hope you gave him a flying knee and shouted "NO!" repeatedly after that conversation.

• Like 1

I don't mind the Punk/Heyman feud, but god damn Curtis Axel is the black hole of black holes when it comes to making shit interesting. I mean, that was no Show/ADR duct tape beatdown or anything, but damn if Curtis Axel didn't completely suck the life out of it with his stupid generic moves, his stupid generic look, and his stupid generic trash talk. I dare anyone to name one full-time wrestler on the roster that wouldn't have made that segment more interesting.

Zack Ryder, Sin Cara, Kofi Kingston, David Otunga, Justin Gabriel, Brodus Clay, Darren Young, Khali

Miz is also highly debatable.

Miz is probably the only one that's even close, based on his horrible extended beatdown with Riley on Cena during their I Quit match. All those other guys have at least an ounce of charisma and/or would improve tremendously from being paired with Heyman. Bitter Kofi beating the hell out of his former tag partner would be awesome.

I have noticed that there is not enough love here for Seth Rollins.  What the fuck, guys?

I've called Seth Rollins a top 5 WWE guy before. I'm not sure if it's still true, since the top is absolutely loaded right now with Bryan, Cena, Punk, and Del Rio ahead for sure, but it's hardly a slight on Rollins. If you count Lesnar, he easily gets the last spot, but if not it's between Rollins, Cesaro, Sheamus, and Christian.

I've also said he was easily the best Shield guy from day one and his bumping and offense is the main reason their matches are so good. Also no surprise his singles matches have been the best out of all of them. So I have plenty of love for Rollins, and I think he'll end up being the most successful (though maybe not the first pushed) once the Shield breaks up.

Stop being so rational, Hagan! Pick a side and start arguing, dammit!

Master's degree in English literature, buddy! 

About the posting of Ryder, Bryan, and Punk from TLC 2011: I presume that was in response to my question about them scuttling a main event babyface run for someone. They NEVER were going to run with Ryder in a significant role. Not that they didn't botch that, but let's not confuse the push of a comedy dude winning a secondary title over Dolph Ziggler,* and a guy who pinned the biggest star of an entire era clean in one of the biggest cards of the year.

And Bryan and Punk, needless to say, have both ended up fine as they're currently 1A and 1B babyface in the biggest promotion in the world.

*I do admit that my embrace of the Dolph Era was, in hindsight, a bit misplaced.

I'm looking at what Fallacy! is talking about, and I believe what he's bringing up is the "Best Sellers" in the "Packages" category. The two Punk packages that are above Bryan's cost 84.99, and 64.99. Bryan's package is 39.99. Honestly, I don't think too many people are buying these unless it's the Christmas season. Now if we go by T-Shirt ranking...

1. Randy Savage

2. CM Punk

3. CM Punk 

4. Christian

5. Kaitlyn

6. Roddy Piper

7. Bray Wyatt

8. Kaitlyn

9. Kaitlyn

10. Daniel Bryan

I'm looking at what Fallacy! is talking about, and I believe what he's bringing up is the "Best Sellers" in the "Packages" category. The two Punk packages that are above Bryan's cost 84.99, and 64.99. Bryan's package is 39.99. Honestly, I don't think too many people are buying these unless it's the Christmas season. Now if we go by T-Shirt ranking...

1. Randy Savage

2. CM Punk

3. CM Punk 

4. Christian

5. Kaitlyn

6. Roddy Piper

7. Bray Wyatt

8. Kaitlyn

9. Kaitlyn

10. Daniel Bryan

um...the fuck?

1. Randy Savage

2. CM Punk

3. CM Punk 

4. Christian

5. Kaitlyn

6. Roddy Piper

7. Bray Wyatt

8. Kaitlyn

9. Kaitlyn

10. Daniel Bryan

Christian for New Face Of WWE!

I rewatched the Divas segment, and the AJ promo, and the Bellas and random skankwad #467 really come off like those girls on Maury Povich who scream at the audience from the minute they walk throught the door. AJ owned them all...

• Like 1

I rewatched the Divas segment, and the AJ promo, and the Bellas and random skankwad #467 really come off like those girls on Maury Povich who scream at the audience from the minute they walk throught the door. AJ owned them all...

While the AJ segment was going on I pressed the SAP button to see if it would eliminate the Bellas audio, and it actually worked.

I honest to God don't see what anyone sees in Nattie as a professional wrestler. I see people on Twitter raving about her and bitching endlessly about how the "WWE is wasting her because she isn't a barbie doll!" and I don't get it at all. I've seen her in WWE, I watched her in Shimmer and I don't see it.

I'm loving the shit out of heel Triple H. I've been enjoying him regardless but he's been amazing the last couple weeks, such a great asshole. He should've never ever been a face for as long as he had been, I thought he'd never go heel again but thank God he did.

RVD is in the running for "shittiest wrestler on the roster" at this point. Everything he does looks like it's in slow motion and it's sloppy and shitty. I don't know if he's working stoned or what but he's fucking awful. He should be ashamed.

I honest to God don't see what anyone sees in Nattie as a professional wrestler. I see people on Twitter raving about her and bitching endlessly about how the "WWE is wasting her because she isn't a barbie doll!" and I don't get it at all. I've seen her in WWE, I watched her in Shimmer and I don't see it.

She's...solid.  I wouldn't say she's a great wrestler...not even sure I'd say she's a good wrestler, really.  Her matches against the Bellas are really awful, and that's not ALL on the Bellas either, as Nattie looks genuinely confused half the time she's in the ring.  But, in there with a decent wrestler she can have a decent match, so she's solid.  She's the Perry Saturn of the Divas division.