DVDVR Message Board

Your Powerball jackpot plans...

Pete

I'm getting a suit from Loudmouth Golf and a replica MSW North American heavyweight title belt to wear when I give two weeks notice at work. Then probably get a nice-ish place in the country and do some money marking for my wrestling buds. What you got?

Buy a crap ton of new furniture for the crib, pay off my debt, and finally get married to my girlfriend.  Also gonna money mark for a couple of feds and float DVDVR some upkeep expenses.

I believe in finishing strong, so I am also going to give my two weeks notice...  and then I will put in for two weeks of paid leave if there is coverage for the upcoming exercises..

• Like 1

Build a house with an arcade and theater in it. Indoor pool too.

Trust funds for all the nieces and nephews.

A whole bunch of hockey and football jerseys.

A whole bunch of wrestling belts.

Hiring my favorite bands to put on concerts for me.

Buy the Spokane Indians baseball team.

Spend a whole bunch of time on Maui.

Pay off our current house and then give it to somebody deserving.

Hiring my favorite bands to put on concerts for me.

Reminds me of the real estate company who hired .38 SPECIAL to play at their party during our Vegas conference a few years ago. Best house band ever.

I'm getting a suit from Loudmouth Golf and a replica MSW North American heavyweight title belt to wear when I give two weeks notice at work. Then probably get a nice-ish place in the country and do some money marking for my wrestling buds. What you got?

If you win $675 million, why are you still giving two weeks notice? I'd quit my job during the press conference to announce I was the winner.

Up to $700 Million now. I'll run a Joe Walsh type campaign for President. I can out crazy Donald Trump. I'll offer the panda people $10 million in cash (like gold and silver bars) bring a couple bottles of whiskey and be like lets lets hammer out a deal for Impact Wrestling that doesn't involve Dixie.

But since none of that is reasonable, I'd like buy some land and open a rescue for Corgi's.

If you win $675 million, why are you still giving two weeks notice? I'd quit my job during the press conference to announce I was the winner.

I like that out of everything I said, THAT was what raised the red fag. :D

Seriously, I'm weird. I actually enjoy most of my job and love my co-workers (even my boss) and have more respect for them than to arbitrarily bail out. Treat people like you would have them treat you and all that.

• Like 1

I am a professional and I just don't walk out on things and leave people in the lurch.   I am old school like that.  I'd only put in for leave if I knew that my branch had coverage during my time off.

• Like 1

I'm calling my boss like "Hey thanks for the opportunity, BYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!".

There's an apartment in Downtown Brooklyn, the Clock Tower. Started out around $20m, is lower now, and has been on the market for like a year, looks like something Bruce Wayne would live in. Buying that. Buying a nice big house elsewhere, probably Charlotte. I'm buying a Ferrari 288GTO because I've wanted one since I was 5. I'm building a PC strong enough to play every game for the next years at 4K/60FPS. Once my imminent child is old enough to stay with Grandma, we are taking trips on top of trips. And I'd exec produce a movie with one of my groomsmen who does that sort of thing.

Other than that? Chillin. 

I'd buy Pete and Rippa and other mods (not buy, rent for their services of um doing what they already do) for a cool million a piece so I could be banhammer proof.

I'd buy Pete and Rippa and other mods (not buy, rent for their services of um doing what they already do) for a cool million a piece so I could be banhammer proof.

Hey, for $1 million you be you.

• Like 4

I am a professional and I just don't walk out on things and leave people in the lurch.   I am old school like that.  I'd only put in for leave if I knew that my branch had coverage during my time off.

I guess I am more bitter than you and Pete. I work a government job, and they have refused to re-negotiate our contract over the last two years, and the previous deal was for 0, 0 and 1 percent raises. I win enough money to retire? I'll call in and quit from a golf course somewhere. :)

I'd give notice and time for my employer to replace me. They've been pretty good to me, and my boss has definitely earned some headache-saving.

On that clocktower penthouse for $18M, it's beautiful, but anyone dropping eight figures on a NYC apartment isn't gonna live in Brooklyn.

I'd give notice and time for my employer to replace me. They've been pretty good to me, and my boss has definitely earned some headache-saving.

On that clocktower penthouse for $18M, it's beautiful, but anyone dropping eight figures on a NYC apartment isn't gonna live in Brooklyn.

Weird, I live in NYC and I totally would. Manhattan is overrated and passe.