DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY (Series 2) - KIMBER LEE

RIPPA

I didn't realize how many of her matches were online. I HAVE TOO MUCH TO WATCH ALREADY!

I tried to put the matches in order just to watch the evolution of her body type. AND I didn't even touch on the tag work yet.

TOO MUCH WRESTLING TO WATCH!

With a stage name like Kimber Lee, I was expecting Google searches to return with things that might cause HR to have an uncomfortable conversation with me concerning my browser cache.

Thank God she's a pretty prolific worker and lover of all things social media.

From my limited CHIKARA experience, she's essentially positioned as the Bayley of the promotion as she's the hero for the young girl audience.  That includes giving her tiara to a young fan for safekeeping during her match.

During my four-show CHIKARA excursion in late October, she went 4-0 including pinfalls over Young Lions' Champion Heidi Lovelace and Grand Champion Hallowicked.

It's interesting how divisive a performer she is. I think she is pretty good in most things, and can either be fun and light or be more of an ass kicker, but there are some people whose taste normally lines up with mine that talk about her like she is the worst. 

RIPPA, I know you specifically mentioned the change in body type. But I still can't get over the difference in how she looks between that CVE match and the Mickie James one. It's not just the weight loss, though that's big. She also has an all around more interesting look and mannerisms. 

Her face reminds me of Amber O'Neal. 

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie

I like Kimber Lee. I think it's impressive how far she's come in such a short period of time, especially with her weight loss. Really interested to see where Chikara goes with her as their champion.

I just two people on Twitter - one whose opinion I thought I respected - say that Lee is basically the equivalent of an untrained backyarder.

Oh and if you don't think so - you are a psychopath