DVDVR Message Board

Your 2016 INTERNET MATCH OF THE YEAR thread!

DEAN

Not yet I think, but RealHero usually puts up almost everything that isn't New Japan, so it might still come.

I wouldn't count on that for awhile.  He's really behind.  The last show he posted was the Noah Destiny show.

You mean on Dailymotion? RealHero is also the guy, who does all the uploads on Veoh and Rutube. It's all the same person.

He just doesn't use Dailymotion much anymore, I guess because they've deleted stuff in the past, whereas Veoh and Rutube don't.

You can follow him on Twitter to find out what he's uploaded most recently.

People really need to discover the joys of the Google Photos/Drive loophole. Unlimited space in Photos (video included, up to 1080P, no length or size limit). From there you can link directly from Photos or connect Drive and Photos to embed them on websites. All without using any space in your Drive. Uses the Youtube player, can be searchable, yet no risk of ever being taken down unless you delete it personally.

Also works well as your own personal cloud service for movies. Perfect for, say, a wrestling message board that wants to make a list of stuff for people to watch that they know won't be taken down without warning.

Tanaka vs. Suzuki is so weird. It starts out like a World of Sport match where you're expecting them to do round breaks every couple minutes and the ref offers a yellow card for strikes, turns into an ECW match with a table spot and then goes full-on All Japan finisher mode for the end. And the whole time Suzuki has this look on his face like he'd rather be anywhere than in the ring at the moment. I'm at a loss.

Oh man, the first tag match on this is really good.  Cuervo and Mike Mendoza is a superfun babyface tagteam and the Puerto Rican crowd is suitably behind the hot finish.  And stay for the Ray Gonzalez vs El hijo De Dos Caras as Ray puts the blood in the PR-Mexico blood fued.

WHOA! Suwama vs Akiyama for the Triple Crown.

http://rutube.ru/video/8ef1dd7f50dbf5d53e452b505f89f79d

EDIT: Goddam, they feel the urge to lay it in.

I wasn't feeling it until Suwama decided the calf branding broke his collarbone. DO NOT show what Akiyama does to him immediately after that to anyone in the indies, please. They lost me again until Suwama decided "I AM A HIGH FLYER!". And then with the suplex spot they lost me yet again, then won me back again with Akiyama deciding for the first time in his career that his knees are gonna hurt when they connect, and do that awesome weeble-wobble selling for Suwama's offence. I'm torn.