DVDVR Message Board

Your 2016 INTERNET MATCH OF THE YEAR thread!

DEAN

Hideki Suzuki continues to bring out the best in whoever he faces -

Hideki Suzuki vs. Yusaku Obata

More from the Kohei Sato 15th anniversary show -

Daisuke Sekimoto vs. Kohei Sato

Akebono & Shogun Okamoto vs. James Raideen & Yuji Okabayashi

Also kind of notable, Chris Ondov, the young guy in the opening match, wrestles for Zero1 Belarus (still a thing, sadly no sign of Yashka The Gypsy) as "Typical Schoolboy" which might even beat Hooligan Beef and Betty Trash for best wrestling name going.

On 28/11/2016 at 2:42 PM, RIPPA said:

It doesn't appear that this was posted yet

Page 14!

I highly recommend everyone seeks out the Big Guns vs Strong BJ match from the big All Japan show the other day. Suwama vs Miyahara main event was decent too.

EDIT - https://rutube.ru/video/84e90ed23cb7bc1458c0cae4e70e09d7/?pl_type=user&pl_id=1067514

Twin Towers & Ryuichi Kawakami vs. Kazumi Kikuta, Takuya Nomura & Yoshihisa Uto is a total blast, the rookies come out swinging and it sets the tone for a fast, hard hitting affair.

Hideki Suzuki vs. Yasufumi Nakanoue isn't quite what I was hoping for, but they're probably not done feuding anyway, probably could have done with another few minutes, it's definitely as nasty as I'd hoped and it's a story well told.

Daichi Hashimoto, Hideyoshi Kamitani & Ryota Hama vs. Strong BJ & Kazuki Hashimoto is as great as the line up would suggest and ends on a late contender for lariat of the year.