DVDVR Message Board

The EVERYONE IS LEAVING NEW JAPAN!!! Thread

RIPPA

My favorite part is that they tweeted that literally like 30 seconds after Mike Johnson started screaming about how no one has signed anything yet

And I am like "Yeah - I am sure the WWE would totally put that story out if they hadn't worked shit out already"

They can't have AJ be Air Styles again, because it sounds too much like Hair Styles, and gimmick infringement, Xavier Woods... thought there'd be a joke in there somewhere, but I'm not finding it...

Whether it's in NXT or on the main roster, I'd absolutely love to see AJ and Joe lock up one more time in front of a real, actual, paying crowd.

Is it too late to get Fallen Angel into this?

Or maybe Curry Man.

• Like 1

Wreddit baffles me sometimes. Currently in an argument about that WWE.com article (supposedly that means NOTHING! :P) and how the EVOLVE deal must have been a one time thing because nothing has happened since (got brought up because WWE.com did an article on the EVOLVE stars).

jeeeeesus. people actually still believe this isn't a real thing?

Wreddit baffles me sometimes. Currently in an argument about that WWE.com article (supposedly that means NOTHING! :P) and how the EVOLVE deal must have been a one time thing because nothing has happened since (got brought up because WWE.com did an article on the EVOLVE stars).

jeeeeesus. people actually still believe this isn't a real thing?

Recall that "ZOMG DA DIDN'T CANCEL TNA MELTZER IS LYING!!1!1!!11!1!!!" was just a few months ago