DVDVR Message Board

The EVERYONE IS LEAVING NEW JAPAN!!! Thread

RIPPA

I can see Vince loving Nakamura because he's so weird. I'd be more concerned about Nakamura if he were a normal great wrestler guy but he's not.

Nak also speaks English and has INSANE charisma. You can't teach that.

As I said above, how in the world does WWE tell a guy with sick amounts of moxie like James Storm that they have nothing for him to do?

There should ALWAYS be something for guys like Nak and Storm to do.

I can see Vince loving Nakamura because he's so weird. I'd be more concerned about Nakamura if he were a normal great wrestler guy but he's not.

How I pictured Pete when he was hitting submit

tumblr_nbsq7jX3oM1shsq9jo6_400.gif

• Like 8

Rumble is in Orlando - which would probably be the best place for AJ to debut

Alternatively, they could debut him with Zeb as an Oregon militia member. 

I'm just saying. It's well within his dramatic range.

I just listened to a podcast where AJ admitted he'd vote for Trump over Clinton. Vince is going to love him.

I wonder if New Japan is regretting not putting Naito over a little stronger right now. They just had fucking Goto go over him after eating nasty chair shots, going through a table and all kinds of outside interference. That earns a retrospective facepalm from me.

Meltzer always mentioned that there is some sort of plan for a "Balor Club"

Who knows what that is and how it would take shape but yeah...

My fear is that they would screw that up royally.

A WWE booking of one of my daydreams would have Nathalie Emmanuel and Priyanka Chopra dressed in ugly sweatpants and Baltimore Ravens jerseys and engaging in a belching contest.

How I pictured Pete when he was hitting submit

tumblr_nbsq7jX3oM1shsq9jo6_400.gif

Just lost my shit picturing Nak coming in as Enzo's cousin Sal from Seaside Heights, Japan.

• Like 11

I just listened to a podcast where AJ admitted he'd vote for Trump over Clinton. Vince is going to love him.

Just when I thought AJ couldn't fit the "ineffectual, scared white Republican" stereotype any more than he already did.

Just when I thought AJ couldn't fit the "ineffectual, scared white Republican" stereotype any more than he already did.

You almost have to appreciate a guy, who's worked and made money all over the world still being a xenophobe.

• Like 2

AJ Styles ceiling in WWE is closer to Neville than it is a top act. I like AJ a lot but the main roster won't have anything for him. He'll debut and win a few matches and within 3 months he'll be "one of the guys" in the I.C. title clusterfuck.

Nakumura should be a top guy anywhere he goes but on the main roster...  who knows.  He'd fit in better with NXT obviously and they've already proven with Asuka that you don't have to even cut promos to be over huge on their shows.

I missed you too.

I had to haunt the YouTubes in order to exchange worthless opinions on bullshit covered in Gamers Gotta Whine.  That sucked.  Welcome home!

POST NEW LINKS IN YOUR FUCKING THREADS~!

• Like 1