DVDVR Message Board

2016 NXT GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

It is a taping day so that means totally overact to everything 

THERE IS A GUY BACKSTAGE TONIGHT WHO IS TOTALLY NOT JUST VISITING FRIENDS BUT THEY ARE GOING TO MAIN EVENT FOR 8 STRAIGHT WEEKS AND HE WILL BEAT NAKAMURA IN LESS THAN 40 SECONDS BECAUSE TNA RULEZ AND YOU DROOLZ

30 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

Out of curiosity, how many people avoid spoilers for NXT?

Quite a few people have indicated they try to stay spoiler free for NXT (partly because I believe they do often have surprise folks show up)

But it does seem that the WWE itself seems less and less concerned about that

• Like 1

See, I avoid spoilers less because of the debuts and cameos, (which like you say are pretty heavily touted now on WWE.com) and more because NXT storylines are good, and I would rather find out what's going to happen as it's shown rather than ahead of time.

They need to put up a statue of Trips at the PC with a plaque reading "give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses", then a pic of all the TNA guys walking past it after the new owners blow the roster out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Quite a few people have indicated they try to stay spoiler free for NXT (partly because I believe they do often have surprise folks show up)

But it does seem that the WWE itself seems less and less concerned about that

I was asking because I went spoiler free for the last set of tapings, and it didn't really make anything better.  That was probably due to the relatively lackluster tapings though, so I'm doing it again.