DVDVR Message Board

2016 NXT GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

At this stage in his career, TNA's probably similar money for a lighter schedule. And his ceiling in NXT was probably getting a title shot at a Takeover, if we're being realistic. 

Meltzer just confirmed that Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson, AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura are all "WWE" bound. I still think they'll be in NXT, though. And Nakamura isn't leaving immediately.

Meltzer just confirmed that Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson, AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura are all "WWE" bound. I still think they'll be in NXT, though. And Nakamura isn't leaving immediately.

stopmypeniscanonlygetsoerect.jpg

• Like 1

Booo....

Apparently James Storm went back to TNA

Seems to be denying that - https://twitter.com/JamesStormBrand/status/684172069869907968?lang=en

and ..

IapOtPV.png

https://twitter.com/JamesStormBrand/status/684180264537468930

It sounds like he's apparently going there for a meeting tomorrow though. I expect him to laugh in Dixie's face.

*Sigh*

I don't care much for Styles and I think Gallows/Anderson will get lost in C-show purgatory in WWE quickly. My real interest is Nakamura. He can be fantastic in NXT but then what? He gets called up and...?

Most obviously, the two Sasha Banks matches (Takeover: Brooklyn and Takeover: Respect)

The TV leading up to the first one had good matches with Emma and Charlotte.

Earlier in the year at a Takeover the horsewomen has a four way that was really great.

I highly enjoyed the Nia Jax match in London, but that one is more divisive.

Most obviously, the two Sasha Banks matches (Takeover: Brooklyn and Takeover: Respect)

The TV leading up to the first one had good matches with Emma and Charlotte.

Earlier in the year at a Takeover the horsewomen has a four way that was really great.

I highly enjoyed the Nia Jax match in London, but that one is more divisive.

Perfect!  That's plenty to get me moving. 

I have seen Becky/Sasha, which rocked my socks.