DVDVR Message Board

2016 US Indy General Discussion (if it doesn't already have a thread)

1 minute ago, NickMD said:

Was he busted for any drugs at the border? Ā Or is it just that he was trying to enter without the Visa. Ā It's fucked up either way.

Bailey was just busted for not having a Visa

Dave randomly deciding he needed to remind folks that Garza was a drug mule was weird

April in my neck of the woods:

-Saturday 4/2: Dynamo Pro Wrestling in Fenton, MO
-Saturday 4/9: Mid-Missouri Wrestling Alliance in St. Louis, MO; Combined Martial Arts in Marion, IL
-Friday 4/15: Southern Illinois Championship Wrestling in East Carondelet, IL (Terry Funk appearing)
-Saturday 4/16: World League Wrestling in Troy, MO; Southern Illinois Championship Wrestling in Cape Girardeau, MO (Terry Funk appearing)
-Saturday 4/23: High Risk Wrestling in Warsaw, MO
-Sunday 4/24: Wrestling Invades America in Swansea, IL
-Saturday 4/30: Pro Wrestling Championship Series in Granite City, IL; Southern Illinois Championship Wrestling in Millstadt, IL

44 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Damien O'Connor is looking for bookings in the states for a couple of weekends in May

THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE! MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

The way he phrased it, it sounds like he's already booked in the US for at least one other weekend in May.

There are two EVOLVE shows scheduled for May 6th/7th. Hmmm....

So Global Force Wrestling is now part of a snowball system...ain't it great?

Ā 

Just go to globalforcegold.info ... ^^

Ā 

*To receive your Jeff Jarrett 8x10 personalized autograph, enter the correct information above & click button to watch the NEWĀ 7 minute video. Ā After watching the video, a Team Jarrett Affiliate will call you to verify the correct shipping address & answer any questions you have about signing up. Ā Creating a Free Gold Savings Account, with help from one of our team affiliates, makes you eligible to receive our Free Gift.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MoeCristyV.1.6 said:

So Global Force Wrestling is now part of a snowball system...ain't it great?

Well, my previous guess was that TNA and Global were actually fronts for Jeff and Dixie's drug smuggling, so, really, ponziĀ scheme is a step up in my estimation.

At this rate we are going to learn the "gold" is actually coming from the titles that were won from those TV tapings that will never see the light of day

Jarrett frantically trying to figure out how to remove the strap so they can make belt melt quicker right now

Ā 

The new version of All-Star Wrestling still seems to be the "big dog"

I enjoy the little I see out of SMASH

ECCW does both Canada and the US. That was Sweetser old fed

And I would be remiss I didn't mention our own Marty Sugar's fed - Big West