DVDVR Message Board

2016 TNA General Thread

Forget answering the question of who paid for the tapings, answer whether or not Donna's bra be recovered and used to choke someone out. Also, Does Schitt's Creek run through Lake GimmickTonka?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, evilwaldo said:

I think we all know what will happen during that taping and boy does it sound hilarious.

I second the Raven idea.  Just have him sit under a tree in semi-darkness cutting promos or doing commentary.

Do the Hardy's have a graveyard at the compound? Raven could just be out there chillin, or maybe helping Senor Benjamin out.

1 minute ago, DTTW said:

Do the Hardy's have a graveyard at the compound? Raven could just be out there chillin, or maybe helping Senor Benjamin out.

I can see Raven ranting about something and Senor Benjamin complaining to Vanguard 1 that this pendejo isn't digging.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

Did he ever work in WWE?

He apparently worked 2 TV tapings in 91 beating the Brooklyn Brawler and then showed up in WCW 96 to lose to Arn Anderson. He also ended up at #106 on the 1993 PWI 500, which makes me wonder who PWI put after 107 that was was worse

James

On 10/8/2016 at 2:16 PM, odessasteps said:

Crockett and Watts would sometimes have credots, but not every week. 

I specifically remember seeing Virgil Runnels credited as a producer on some Crockett TV, maybe Main event or the syndicated shows, can't remember specifically.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

money

That and Food Network has slowly changed its show demographics over the years.  They're now more competition based shows and of the people who do have cooking shows the vast majority are not trained chefs (for example, Valerie Bertinelli, Ayesha Curry and Tiffani-Amber Thiessen all have cooking shows on Food Network).