DVDVR Message Board

2016 TNA General Thread

So 

ROH Final Battle Spoiler per the Torch

After the Bucks-Briscoes match

-The lights went out as the Bucks celebrated. The crowd ohhhed and ahhhed, and then “Broken” Matt Hardy showed up on the big screen. The audio was echoey at first, but he challenged The Young Bucks and Briscoes to a war to find out who the best tag team is. “We will delete your tag team title reign!” he said. The crowd popped. Kelly said: “Are you kidding me??!?! Broken Matt Hardy has appeared in Ring of Honor!!!!” The crowd chanted “Holy sh–!”

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 8:04 PM, DTTW said:

God DAMN did Corgan just bury Dixie with Dave and Bryan.

To me it sounded like Billy had the best interests of the company in mind and in true TNA fashion they basically told him to go fuck himself.  I thought it was hilarious to when he said that he had people saying they were on board if he was involved but wouldn't touch it if Dixie was.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nate said:

It was said in this thread, I think ... what if TNA had intended to hire Corgan in a capacity of an on-screen "authority figure" only?

Actually he said he was originally hired to be part of the creative team, but he said it became painfully obvious that the only reason they hired him was for his name value when they wouldn't listen to a word he said.  The authority figure thing came later on after he borrowed them money.  Also if I understood him correctly he wasn't even taking a salary to work there.  Not like they would have been able to pay him anyway.

• Like 1

Hearing Corgan's interview you just know he's going to sue Dixie, it's just a matter of how much he wants.  And considering all the stupid shit she's done I won't be saddened if she loses.  It sure is nice to not only like TNA but know that the clueless yutz only has 5% stake in the company.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Hearing Corgan's interview you just know he's going to sue Dixie, it's just a matter of how much he wants.  And considering all the stupid shit she's done I won't be saddened if she loses.  It sure is nice to not only like TNA but know that the clueless yutz only has 5% stake in the company.

That's 5% too much.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2016 at 2:22 PM, NikoBaltimore said:

Pretty sure he said in the interview he signed something saying he can't go after Dixie and I think that Big John guy. Left me curious who he was going to sue, but he did say he was going to target specific people. I'll assume it's a subordinate of Dixie's who was probably the person directly lying to his face.