DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

Lamar Miller is better than You're My Boy Blue and whoever else they tried using. Damn, that Texans team is actually pretty sick as long as Brock doesn't suck.

Holy cow! Texans are allowed to have a QB? Small sample size be damned, he has to be better than the pieces of garbage we were starting last year.

Excited about Miller too, but I think we'll still see a good amount of Alfred Blue running into his own lineman.

Not crazy about losing 2/5 of our O-line on first day of free agency. Jones is a replaceable C, but losing Brooks sucks. Not sure if we have a replacement on the roster. Be interesting to see what happens there.

If the defense doesn't implode, I'm excited. With a healthy Clowney, Mercilus and Watt, I think we'll be ok.

Mohamed Sanu is going to the Atlanta Falcons, and is going to get $7 million/year.

Mohamed Sanu has had more than 500 receiving yards exactly once in four seasons. He had 394 yards and 0 TD this season.

That's ridiculous right there.

Man, I'm already having premonitions of the Raiders winning the West, losing in like, the second round, and then leaving for San Antonio just when they're getting good.

• Like 1

And Jason Pierre-Paul just became extremely expendable.   Which makes me wonder why the Giants just handed him (pun absolutely intended) 8 and a half million guaranteed.  

And Jason Pierre-Paul just became extremely expendable.   Which makes me wonder why the Giants just handed him (pun absolutely intended) 8 and a half million guaranteed.  

Maybe it's to have his veteran leadership in the locker room. A lot of those young guys can be a handful.

Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif

• Like 6

And Jason Pierre-Paul just became extremely expendable. Which makes me wonder why the Giants just handed him (pun absolutely intended) 8 and a half million guaranteed.

Maybe it's to have his veteran leadership in the locker room. A lot of those young guys can be a handful.

Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif

Mordecai Brown loves your joke.