DVDVR Message Board

Fight Kits, USADA, & Courtroom Chaos (Pat Lundvall is a Spiteful Witch Edition)

Elsalvajeloco

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

With Reebok's "You Fucked Up", expect Bork Laser fight kits.

Fucking tremendous, BORK LASER sounds like if the Swedish Chef did a parody of Lesnar and instead of a sword penis tattoo he had a giant whisk penis tattoo on his chest. BOOOOOOORRRRRK LAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Since WADA has changed their policy on Meldonium failures, there is an effect on how the USADA's drug testing program with the UFC treats them. Daniel Omielanczuk failed for Meldonium before his 7/13 bout on the Sioux Falls card. However, he will not be provisionally suspended and will fight on that card. Also as a result of the policy change, Islam Makhachev had his provisional suspension lifted. In boxing, Alexander Povetkin was cleared for his Meldonium failure yesterday as well.

6 hours ago, Shawn411 said:

Do most athletes used steroids to help recover from injuries more so than an enhancement? 

I'm guessing that it is more of a case by case basis, especially if we're talking every single sport and throughout history. Considering the former is an easy out (especially now when PEDs are heavily under the microscope), it's harder to actually pinpoint.

Ricardo Abreu, who only has two UFC fights in two years, failed an out of competition USADA test. He wasn't tested last year and failed his first test this year. That will probably cost him his spot in the UFC.

Are you f'ing kidding? That's ridiculous.

At least in this case there's so much good stuff coming up over the next 3 days that I don't really care. Not sure how I feel for Cormier here either, sucks that he doesn't get to fight but it also kind of doesn't...

• Like 1