DVDVR Message Board

Fight Kits, USADA, & Courtroom Chaos (Pat Lundvall is a Spiteful Witch Edition)

Elsalvajeloco

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

So if Brock has been on the garrys does this mean he wont be wrestling at Summerslam? 

The WWE had a nonsensical statement that I'm guessing in a roundabout way says he will. However, ESPN has already come out and basically held Lesnar's feet over the fire. They made fun of Lesnar being juiced to the gills and his statement of he'll get to the bottom of it. It makes the WWE look really silly if they ignore it especially considering ESPN is one of their partners.

28 minutes ago, Casey said:

If the NSAC suspends Lesnar, he's barred from wrestling in any state that regulates professional wrestling too, isn't he?

I would assume so but it is also pro wrestling.

5 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

No, fighters not being able to cover their tracks is the worst.

4 hours ago, TheVileOne said:

Why are people blaming USADA and criticizing them here?  They are doing what they were brought in to do.  The blame lies solely on guys not following the rules and trying to get a leg up while saying they are clean.

This for both posts.

4 hours ago, alstein said:

It was a pre-fight test on June 28th.

No, I am talking about if he also failed his tests administered by the Nevada Athletic Commission on fight night. Those results usually come out 2 to 3 weeks after the show.

13 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Anderson Silva before or during USADA?

That was well before. The USADA program didn't start until July 2015.

Here is a list of the USADA failures.

You can add Brock and take off Islam Makhachev, Abdul Kerim-Edilov, and Daniel Omielanczuk since the Meldonium failures were overturned. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Allegedly, Jon popped for estrogen blockers. However, that definitely isn't confirmed.

What Brock popped for may never come out. If he chooses not to go in front of the Nevada Athletic Commission, then that would eliminate the chance of it coming out. However, if he does go in front of them, then it would have to come out by virtue of them discussing this issue and any punishment resulting from his failure. However, since it was a USADA test, he isn't obligated to go in front of them. However, if he doesn't, that would put a bow on his MMA career because Marnell can be ruthless. Lundvall....let's just say she is a c u next Tuesday. They would go out of there way to take money from Lesnar and suspend him for as long as possible. Plus, it would make it extremely hard for him to get a new license on the off chance he wanted to reapply after any USADA sanction or Nevada suspension. In addition, Meltzer on the Breaking News audio update mentioned Nevada going after his non-guaranteed money. Keep in mind, these are the same people that fined Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. 900k for smoking weed before coming to their senses. 

I find it interesting that he popped on a test in the middle and not the end.  The USADA started testing him around the 16th right?  For him to fail the test on the 28th sounds interesting since he was tested quite often in the leadup.

Let's say you were tested 10 times in a month and tested positive on test 5.  Odd that it is the only one.

Someone on the UG that claims to be a training partner of Brock's says he popped for Advair Diskus which is an asthma medication. I guess we'll see if this is true as if it's this and not a steroid/GH/SARM I am sure Brock's team will publicly disclose it to try and clear his name.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Why-did-brock-tested-positive:2577927/?pc=33

3 minutes ago, Casey said:

Mark Hunt wants all of Brock's $2.5mil purse now or his release from UFC.

Brock's going to have to go with the Bobby Hill defense if he runs into Hunt on the street.

Spoiler

7f8.jpg

• Like 1

All he can hope for is a no contest out of this. The NAC may overturn the result tomorrow or could wait until they actually have more information on the failure.

• Like 2