It did a half a billion worldwide. Fucking hell

I am going to assume Fowler is talking about Fifty Shades of Grey

People like fucking

Not good fucking mind you but fucking

8 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I am going to assume Fowler is talking about Fifty Shades of Grey

People like fucking

Not good fucking mind you but fucking

They really needed to get a hotter female lead for that movie. 

On 12/7/2016 at 4:09 PM, Curt McGirt said:

The first movie by Pierce Brosnan's kid. VERY NSFW, right from the jump. This one's gonna be really fucked up and after reading the review on Daily Grindhouse way more than it lets on in the trailer. 

So if someone tried to fix Rob Zombie's cinematic world by stealing a ton of ideas from the Coen Brothers?  I'm kind of on board for that.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Tabe said:

Apparently - EL James wanted Shailene Woodley to do it and she was interested but she couldn't fit it into her schedule due to needing to do press for Divergent

Felicity Jones was rumored but Hollywood Reporter said that she was ruled out because "30 was too old to play a 21 year old"

Hollywood Reporter also said Elizabeth Olsen, Alicia Vikander and Imogen Poots all were considered

Emilia Clarke just recently said she was offered the role but turned it down due to the nudity.

Lucy Hale (Pretty Little Liars) auditioned for the role

As I have not read the book - it seems like they are all fairly close to the way the women in the book is described.

23 minutes ago, piranesi said:

Is Dakota Johnson not super hot?  Because I kind of melt when I see her in something.

She is attractive and again, fits probably what the book described

I think some folks were expecting like Jennifer Lawrence (or insert whoever the current Hottest Women in America is)

55 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

And because of all this nonsense - I have taken that stupid movie out of the library to see what the fuss is about

I give you 30 minutes before you put the stupid movie right back.

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

And because of all this nonsense - I have taken that stupid movie out of the library to see what the fuss is about

And people thought I was insane and stupid for sitting through The Green Inferno..

It's been on HBO before.  If you have HBO Go, you could check the listings, watch it OnDemand with the shutters closed and no one in the house but you, and save yourself the withering glare of the librarian that checks your movie back in.

I just took everyone's word for it that it was bad. 

6 hours ago, Tabe said:

The whole point of the character is that she's supposed to be a naive ingénue that gets her world invaded.  She's not supposed to be some smoldering bombshell.

Dakota Johnson was a good pick for that role and she, unlike a lot of the other women that auditioned for the role, looks like she's in her early twenties.

Assasin's Creed. But we might as well call it The Da Vince Creed because it looks about that stupid. And also, you can't have someone say "Welcome to the Spanish Inquisition" without the response being something about not expecting it. Any fule kno that.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, J.T. said:

Dakota Johnson was a good pick for that role and she, unlike a lot of the other women that auditioned for the role, looks like she's in her early twenties.

You must have missed all the criticism when her casting was announced for her being too old. And I would agree - she definitely does not look early 20s to me. 

8 hours ago, AxB said:

Assasin's Creed. But we might as well call it The Da Vince Creed because it looks about that stupid. And also, you can't have someone say "Welcome to the Spanish Inquisition" without the response being something about not expecting it. Any fule kno that.

I'm not the only one who HATES the futuristic shit from the games right?

• Like 1