DVDVR Message Board

[MOVIE] 2016 UPCOMING MOVIE TYPE THINGS:

RIPPA

I like Miles Teller, but has such a punchable face.   It did not help that he was totally awesome at playing a complete dick in the Divergent movies. 

Even my daughter wanted to kick Peter in the groin after he knocked Tris the fuck out..

• Like 1

Steven Soderbergh has "unretired" so he can direct Channing Tatum and Matt Damon in a movie that is either called Lucky Logan or Hillbilly Heist

Yeah, based on his recent comments about TV being so much better than film, I gotta call Bravo Sierra on this one.

UPDATE: Variety has now recanted roughly half the details in its story, at least partially in response to Soderbergh tweeting about its various inaccuracies. The film in question is apparently titled Lucky Logan, not Hillbilly Heist, and Damon isn’t attached in any way. (Channing Tatum still appears to be on board, for what we’re still assuming are some level of yokel-based shenanigans.) Also, Soderbergh appears to be denying that he’s returning to feature films on social media, although any straight-up denials on his Twitter account have been forgone in favor of posting pictures of monkeys.

She got Kimmy Schmidt-ed!

I cannot figure out if this movie is trying to channel Cloverfield or Super 8, but either way I hate it.   Super 8 was a really pretentious movie and my excitement for a direct sequel to Cloverfield died about six years ago.

So we all saw this during the game and marked the fuck out, right?

B Dubs went fucking nuts during the "My God, that's Jason Bourne!" / Moby's Strange Ways Intro part.

Saw it, yes. Marked out, no.

There's only been one good Bourne movie, that was the first one, and even if wear only "pretty good" not anything special.

So we all saw this during the game and marked the fuck out, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gBnmKOixDM

B Dubs went fucking nuts during the "My God, that's Jason Bourne!" / Moby's Strange Ways Intro part.

My thought on that trailer was I couldn't believe they found a guy for Damon to fight that he looks to tower over.