DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

12642611_943466159034921_304799555442863

Also:

4. El Barbaro Cavernario & Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Stuka Jr. & Ryusuke Taguchi in 7:49 when Cavernario used the Cavernaria on Stuka. Nakamura came out with a caveman mask on while Cavernario was wearing a "King of Caveman Style" shirt.

We gotta find photos of that.

12642611_943466159034921_304799555442863

Also:

4. El Barbaro Cavernario & Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Stuka Jr. & Ryusuke Taguchi in 7:49 when Cavernario used the Cavernaria on Stuka. Nakamura came out with a caveman mask on while Cavernario was wearing a "King of Caveman Style" shirt.

We gotta find photos of that.

Two pages ago. :)

Ryder trying to join the Bullet/Balor Club reminds me of the NWO segment where the Disciple came out in nWo gear and the nWo promptly beat him down, with Hogan declaring "You don't wear the colors unless we say you can wear the colors"

Also, Ryder has finally succeeded in looking utterly, forgettably generic. Congrats. Job well done.

Wrong Zach

It literally says his fucking name right there and they look nothing alike

I vote that we never let him forget this

Hell, even I vote that you mock me until the board finally crashes for good over this,  Consider: when I was editing my original post, I realized that, yes, it does indeed have Sabre's name in the post.

To make matters worse, I do know what both Ryder and Sabre Jr. look like.  In fact, I've seen at least 3 or 4 ZSJ matches in the past month or so.

In this instance, I ams dumb,  My bad.

I still haven't seen Cavernario's "King of Caveman Style" shirt.  Oh, and wrestling needs one more run of Monty Brown POUNCING dudes.