DVDVR Message Board

RIP Lemmy Kilmister

Gonzo

Katon DePena from Hirax also set up a petition for a Lemmy statue outside the Rainbow. Definitely signed that one. If anyone deserves the Phil Lynott treatment...

There's a pretty neat acoustic version of "Ace of Spades" with Lemmy on harmonica on Youtube. Also, footage of Venom Inc. (the Tony Dolan version) playing "Motorhead" live with John Gallagher from Raven and somebody else. Seeing as how I'm seeing Venom in Chicago on Monday, it made me very, VERY happy

EDIT: links 

• Like 1

There's also a kickstarter for a joint Lemmy & Slash statue in Stoke on Trent (England. They're both from there originally), and for a new element on the periodic table to be called "Lemmium".

• Like 1

That was HHH's best promo in quite some time.

Well, when you have eight minutes of material, and you take eight minutes to say it, it's generally good. If you've got five minutes of material to fill a 20 minute segment with, not so much.

• Like 1

There is a petition on change.org aimed at "all the world" to rename Jack & Coke "A Lemmy."

I signed it.

I will drink a Lemmy while wearing my "Lemmy for President" t-shirt, listening to Lemmy and with the Lemmy documentary on in the background.

• Like 2