DVDVR Message Board

Well. WHADYAGET?!?!?!

DEAN

I got an old man robe that I will use as soon as El Nino makes it under 80 degrees,

I got a Dallas Cowboy shirt that was awesome!  THE DALLAS COWBOYS!

I got two nutcrackers, one on a hobby horse and one with a secret area where I can hide my cocaine.

I got a million dollar set of razors so I can finally shave the sides of my head and stop looking like a Civil War re-enactor.

I got a sweater to make me look all hip and shit.

My kids got a PS4, Madden 15 and 16, Fallout 4, MEtalgEarsOlid 5, and WWE something so I will never actually be able to watch my TV ever again.

So whadyaget?

• Like 3

A Bayley T-shirt (Can I Get a Hug?. Other one is backordered) clothes candy, some gift cards (20 bucks at target, 75 for gas, 50 for the local theater)

A good Christmas, but the best part is how much my stepdad loves the new phone I got him.

• Like 3

A GORGEOUS, like in mint condition, Detrola model 146 radio. This thing was made in 1937. It's absolutely amazing. I love antiques and I'm a radio dj. The Mrs put those two together and bingo.

• Like 6

So far, a Darth Vader cup, Avenger Age of Ultron Blu-Ray, Crimewave on DVD, and Mick Foley: For all Mankind. But that's only half the family.

Xav thought his Mum was getting him Star Wars Battlefront, but I got it for him. And he's not seeing me until tomorrow, so hopefully he's not too disappointed right now. But he probably is.

I got some 2XL Zubaz which oddly enough for a company created by a former pro wrestler and body builder makes some really narrow waisted pants that are a little too tight in the nether regions for this husky fella.  Unfortunately those are going back :(

A pretty fantastic illegal Chinese mobile emulator, the GPD XD:

maxresdefault.jpg

and a year's subscription to Fandor for artsy fartsy movies.

A day at work at the hospital, with the last couple hours being triple time. Shame it's not that all the time.

My dad was a pipefitter and he used to pay for Christmas every year by working all night Christmas eve making like triple plus 1/2 time because that's the only time the auto plants were closed down to work on them.

It's like a couple of hours: Bam we get an Atari!

Couple of More: Bam: we got Berzerker! and Activision Ice Hockey

• Like 1

Mom got me a couple of adult coloring books. They're really nice ones, I'm glad to be getting back into the habit of coloring.

Dad gave me the gift card his work gave him, and with that I've gotten 3 games and 3 books. Still have some money left over, might get to the Apple store and download All The Things.

For our house, my wife and I got a new large area rug for the living room, which really ties the room together, plus some high-thread-count sheets and pillowcases.

Her Impreza is getting new speakers and possibly some upgraded headlights, while my Mustang is getting a leather shift boot and new floor mats.

• Like 2

Was way into the AAA membership I got. An hour commute each way makes that one worth its weight. Hope I never have to use it, though.

-Really nice, handmade Cowboys blanket.

-New wallet that holds ALL THE CARDS.

I also had the sweet, sweet gift of Christmas ham. Even if I had to make most of the meal, ham is ham, ya dig?