DVDVR Message Board

2013 NCAAF Week 1

Dolfan in NYC

Nah. The Canes were heels, but they were also charming and funny (except Lamar Thomas. Because for real? That dude irked.). Manziel is Massengill to the max. There's no finesse in his heelish ways. So no bueno for me.

The best summation of those UM teams is LeBatard saying in the 30f30 doc that Jimmy should have coached the game with both middle fingers up. Which if you can picture that with that evil porkface smile is an awesome image. To your point, yes. They were never villains to me obv but I can understand why other people saw them that way.That said, next to Jerome Brown or even Michael Irvin, Johnny Football ain't shit.

Good effort by the 'Cuse.

The guy that used to call ESPN Sunday Night games with Theisman called this one. He was absolutely brutal. Having not heard him for a few years, it was like when I wasn't sure if Dick Enberg was still calling games, then getting him for a late-season Bills jobber game and wondering why he wasn't getting the big games like he used to. Then the game went on and I knew why.

Posted Image

Can't find the gifs, but there's plenty of him doing THIS EXACT SAME THING in about three games last season.  He should sure as fuck know better than to do this now, and I certainly wanted to kick him in the teeth after he walked away from Sumlin, but this is so phony drama.  

If I were God, we'd fix our D, JFF would run up 1,000 yards in the BCSCG, then he gets his legs broken in the first Cowboys preseason game of 2014.