DVDVR Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
The Natural

Merry Christmas 2015 and Happy New Year 2016.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Just to ruin the song for everyone since it was ruined for me...ever since it was mentioned on one of Alvarez's shows, I can't hear Brenda Lee's "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" without hearing the line as "later we'll have some fuckin' pie and we'll do some caroling."

I always heard the line after that as "You will get a set of metal fillings, in your ear", and I wondered why you wouldn't get them in your teeth like normal.

• Like 1

I know what you're getting for Christmas this year. You're getting a DOUBLE POST~!

Merry Christmas to all, may you all get the gifts you desire (I asked for a California sea lion, would settle for a northern fur seal. I don't think either are likely

I could just move in with you and pretend to be a sea lion.

• Like 1

I could just move in with you and pretend to be a sea lion.

Fine, you get my bathtub.

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to all. Hope Santa was good to you all.

I got Backlash 09 from my buddy who works in a thrift store, Daniel Bryan's book and a ton of beer. I'm a happy man!

To my highly dysfunctional online adopted family, happy Christmas.

• Like 3

Not TOO merry. Don't need any DUIs or christmas tree fires. Also, don't accidentally get married.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years, and the rest to one of the least reprehensible places on the Internet. I hope it's all good for all of you.

• Like 2

Not TOO merry. Don't need any DUIs or christmas tree fires. Also, don't accidentally get married.

I got married on New Years Eve!

Got numerous books, with Up, Up, and Away being the one I most wanted. Basically a book on the history of the Expos, read the first 50 pages and I can't put it down. Really fantastic so far. Also got 3 hockey jerseys: Sabres Eichel, Whalers Ron Francis and Whalers Kevin Dineen (the last two were my childhood heroes).

My wife bought me a PS4. Haven't had a game system since PS2. A little overwhelmed.

Best Christmassy thing I've seen so far was Arthur Treacher singing "Santa Claus is Comin' To Town" on the Merv Griffin Show in 1965.

Sadly, there's no youtube of that.  You need to be sitting and watching antenna.tv for like 26 hours straight and maybe you'll see it.

So to make up for it, here's the Sanford & Son Christmas Carol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9xrjK41kvE

Christmas Pro-Tip: Go to Youtue and search for "Jack Benny" and "Christmas" and then just hit play on everything.