DVDVR Message Board

Oscars 2016.

The Natural

Get your life dickhead...

Says the dude who quit 30 minutes ago because his points resembled those of a fourth grade student with fetal alcohol syndrome.

The truth hurts, don't it? Makes you reflect on your life and what a disappointment you've been to your entire race. Kinda like Stephen A. Smith, Steve Harvey, Charles Barkley, Don Lemon, Stacey Dash, and several others. I wonder what qualities they share along with you....Hmm.

Dude, you pulled the Leonard Washington/Ordell Robbie "That's what they want us to do" in 2016. That's a tapout, verbal submission.

Hahahahahahahaha......oh wait, you're serious. Hahahahahahahaha

When the house Negro gets nervous, he makes crude, guttural sounds.

I think your white masters would be impressed with this.

Wow dog, you are too much. But then I remember how easy it is to be all bark when your anonymously posting on the interwebz...

We should all be happy, keep our heads down, and not make a sound as long as we get our checks. Janet Hubert isn't getting checks along with several other black people in Hollywood. BUT THEY SHOULD BE HAPPY NONETHELESS!

White people have been so ever gracious and benevolent to let us made da motion picshur films with Malcolm X and MLK and da Gawdfathur of sole Jameis Brown. We evn deb won onuh Oscar Mayer for Blind Ray Charless. He liveded a lonug life.

Their also luv Jesie Owen & dat Jaque Robensen.

f-p.gif

Dat Natight Parker gon get us da trouble making a motion picshur film without the white heroesz. Don't he noes that? whay dey need is a petry white gurl like dat Mary Pickford or da Blue Jean Harlw.

Gun get us in a hole heep of troble.

Your Kingfish impersonation is sub-par. 

Don't you realize that black folks who want all their "brothers" to follow the same ways a real racists, and the usage of that stereotypical name-calling just flats it out?

YOU'RE part of the problem homey...

Well this has been enchanting.  I'm going to go lay down with my lady(who has been laughing at your posts) and enjoy life. 

I'm sure you're gonna post some more bullshit that you'll probably fist pump the air as you hit the post button, thinking you got me again.  Keep on keepin' on!!!

photo-thumb-107.jpg?_r=1422373157

Your Kingfish impersonation is sub-par. 

Don't you realize that black folks who want all their "brothers" to follow the same ways a real racists, and the usage of that stereotypical name-calling just flats it out?

YOU'RE part of the problem homey...

"DEY ALLOWING US DA MAKE DA FILMS PRODUCED BY SPELBERG AND JORGE LUCUS ALONG WIT DA CHOSEN PEOPLE FRM AZRAEL. DEY ALSO MAKE DA movuh wit PRT OCTAROON SINGUH LADY who got da RAPE BUY LEE DANIELS. HE MAKD DA KNEW SHOW DA GAY SUN ADAPT FRUM SHAKEYSPEAR KING NORMAN LEAR!! COOKIE SHE FUNNEH! HE BLACKBALLED MONIQUE BUT DEY'S ALRIGHT WIT ME CUZ DA CHECKS"

mariah-butler-jpg_202411.jpg

Well this has been enchanting.  I'm going to go lay down with my lady(who has been laughing at your posts) and enjoy life. 

I'm sure you're gonna post some more bullshit that you'll probably fist pump the air as you hit the post button, thinking you got me again.  Keep on keepin' on!!!

photo-thumb-107.jpg?_r=1422373157

Say hi to your white wife for me! Her credit score must be 730. Nice of her to let you sleep in da big house with the other pets. I hope sickle cell ain't contagious.

Now that Stephen from Django Unchained has left the building to be with his snow bunny, let's get back to important white business...

I think Leo is going to do it this year. If Richard Harris in Man in the Wilderness and A Man Called Horse taught us anything, it's that nature be crazy! Especially if you're white and need to adapt to your surroundings with the Indians and whatnot. Like Dustin Hoffman in Little Big Man and Paul Newman in Hombre, it's hard to be a white Indian and trust those pesky Indians when you out in that wild.

As a white guy all I really want to know is whether I can effectively deploy any of these references in the future if I ever get into an internet fight with a black guy.

If he is of MADCAP's stature, don't worry. Just show him the first season of Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta. He'll tire himself out, get frustrated, and discuss his fictional significant other before logging off. The house ones tend to be fickle by nature.

I thought it would be hard to top Jingus' "I GOT BATTLARTS TAPES, BRO! I'M LOOKING AT THE POSTER." However, the "that's what they want us to do" and "I am a child of the Black Panthers" is at least 1b. Shit, you might as well say that you're part of the NAACP. It would be about as credible given that they were founded by a group of white people.

Oh wait, no one knew that? MY BAD!

Thanks for allowing us to make films with Opfruh Winfie!

I thought it would be hard to top Jingus' "I GOT BATTLARTS TAPES, BRO! I'M LOOKING AT THE POSTER." However, the "that's what they want us to do" and "I am a child of the Black Panthers" is at least 1b. Shit, you might as well say that you're part of the NAACP. It would be about as credible given that they were founded by a group of white people.

And I was JUST about to say "hey Madcap, just drop it, I actually agree with Elsa on this issue and I NEVER agree with that guy about anything else"...

I mean you do know the BattlArts stuff though! YOU GOT THE TAPES TO PROVE IT! You know that just like us blacks know that educational, harmonious Amber Rose/Kanye West/Wiz Khalifa finger in the booty Twitter war stuff.

I mean if MADCAP is proud of being a waste of black life, then you should be proud of your tapes!

Dap? No?? Okay, then.

I wake up and he still mad. Lulz.

It's hilarious that you think you got me pegged down. It's even more hilarious that this is the first time ever if being accused of being a Tom. Like...ever. I can't even be that mad, because I'm dealing with an anonymous fuckboy.

I am wondering off this exchange, how you can be considered a "moderator" of forums, and still persist with carrying this on. I told you before that if you want to have a private convo, we could continue this, but you're too fucking busy making a spectacle out of yourself to make an accusation about someone you have no idea about.

So in conclusion, suck my dick and not only that, but you can suck my dick from the back so you can smell my asshole while you're sucking my dick.

Deuces....BRUH.

I wake up and he still mad. Lulz.

It's hilarious that you think you got me pegged down. It's even more hilarious that this is the first time ever if being accused of being a Tom. Like...ever. I can't even be that mad, because I'm dealing with an anonymous fuckboy.

I am wondering off this exchange, how you can be considered a "moderator" of forums, and still persist with carrying this on. I told you before that if you want to have a private convo, we could continue this, but you're too fucking busy making a spectacle out of yourself to make an accusation about someone you have no idea about.

So in conclusion, suck my dick and not only that, but you can suck my dick from the back so you can smell my asshole while you're sucking my dick.

Deuces....BRUH.

Da white people alluwed uz to make dat picture show. We shuld give in like dat Black Falcan man on dat Marvel Anvenicer. See Terrance HOWIE SPOKE UP TO PLAEZ DA WOAR MACHINE ABOU HIZ CHECK AN DAT WHEN HOTEL RWANDA REPLAZES HIM. HE SHUL UH SHUSH LIKE DAT MACKIE BOY! NOW HE GEEZ TO SMILE AND GRIN WIT FRUITY VILLE STATION DIRETOUR ABOUT WHO DIRECT DA BLACK PANTHA!

And these are the people who claim to be related to Black Panthers. Clearly cut from the cloth of the William O'Neals and other informants who sold out the Black Panthers and had Fred Hampton and Mark Clark killed. That could be the only logical explanation.

Sometimes, I wonder why Margaret Sanger was not-so-secretly preaching about population control for African-Americans. Then, you see MADCAP's replies and you see the plan worked to perfection. You kill black children who might be strong before they ever come to life and keep the ones who openly admit they're willing to sell out and poison their own race for monetary gain and white approval. Those people have to stay alive to maintain white supremacy and continue black cowardice. It works out for everyone if you just turn your head and just accept it.

I look forward to your next round of praising folks like Tarantino, who appropriate negative aspects of out culture for the sake of art and make people think that is alright to say nigger, while you continue to ME the sellout.

I also appreciate that you stayed up all night waiting for a response. Like I said before, get your life...

I look forward to your next round of praising folks like Tarantino, who appropriate negative aspects of out culture for the sake of art and make people think that is alright to say nigger, while you continue to ME the sellout.

Sellout is being nice to be honest. Rock bands can be sellouts. You're the dirty underbelly of what has destroyed a race and culture.

You keep replying because it hurts you so much to admit it unlike when you admitted you're willing to sacrifice and hand over anything that makes you a black man.

I mean you love "social issues" and Tarantino went to bat for black people to discuss police corruption. Oh wait, you're that imbecile black Milwaukee policeman who doesn't believe in police corruption.

2B8E8CC900000578-3206161-Milwaukee_Sheri

"ITZ AIN'T NO COURUTPION CUZ DA BOSSMAN SAID IT AIN'T! HE NICE LET MEZ WERE DA UNIFOM WHERE DAT CHIKEN AT? CAN I HUZ IT NOW"

That's the eyes of a man who doesn't have a soul just like you.