DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2015 - WEEK SIXTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

It's funny that football is so micro-managed and analyzed that broadcasters can't wrap their heads around the fact that is was simply a brain fart. "How could Gruden not now what that was? You discussed every situation with your quarterback during the timeout!" Seriously, Cousins just fucked up, it happens.

So Kirk Cousins really is a pretty good quarterback apparently.

Not to all the Skins who still think RG3 should be the QB

And please don't start that fucking discussion again or I will nuke the entire thread.

The only thing left I have for football is the Giants playing to not end up in London

The following scenario is totally not going to happen, but it looks like DC will host Seattle in the playoffs. Would anything in football history be better than the Slurs pulling out a victory there? If that happens I barely care what happens to Carolina.

Why doesn't anyone in the geico commercial just shut Peter up by saying "Hey kid, I've spent 50 years getting my wick dipped, what have you been up to?"

Based on the various stories of Peter Pan he'd probably kill all of them with a sword as he flew around singing.

The following scenario is totally not going to happen, but it looks like DC will host Seattle in the playoffs. Would anything in football history be better than the Slurs pulling out a victory there? If that happens I barely care what happens to Carolina.

Kirk Cousins will get revenge on RGIII's behalf, that would be hilarious.

Stop me if you've heard this before: the Lions make a key 3rd down stop only for the refs to throw a phantom flag so their opponents get another chance to score a touchdown. Good grief.

• Like 1