DVDVR Message Board

Creepy Screenshots

Craig H

A more detailed response to Craig

In the broad sense

I don't have the time, energy or desire to go around trying to figure out context of every picture, image, etc.

Should Cris not be able to post Rikishi because it's a guy and it was the Attitude Era (or say Vince doing the Kiss My Ass Club)?

Big E tweeted a photo yesterday of a T-shirt of Celeste riding a unicorn in nothing but a thong. Is that okay because it is a shirt or it's Big E?

Half of Maria's twitter feed is her sharing photos of her butt (and some of them are from fans). Do I need to search to see if there is some sort of implied consent from the worker first. (And she is by far the only women's wrestler who does this)

Are photos of the Beautiful People's entrance no longer acceptable despite TNA spending far longer on developing how to shoot them entering the ropes than pretty much anything else they did?

I have posted movie trailers were the person unintentionally (or most likely intentionally) made the screen cap of the video a shot of a women in a bikini or underwear or chest. (For reference - think Alice Eve in Star Trek, Into the Darkness). Do I not post the trailer because the creator was stupid or didn't attention or was JJ Abrams?

This is from the WWE's own Youtube account

Is that really that far off from the things I believe you are concerned about?

Yes? No? Maybe So?

As I said - I don't have the time, energy or desire to be making those calls.

And in the specific case

If I start banning people for being creepy - we will have no one left to post.

However - the specific person who I know you are referencing, I will ask to use spoiler tags in their posts.

But I am not disabling images, gifs and videos for the whole board so using the ignore feature is your other option.

• Like 14