DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

Houston is calling quarterback draws for Case Keenum in the final two minutes of the game. Why are they trying to kill Case?

Since the season is in full-on dumpster mode already, I say bring back Favre. If you are going to be the biggest joke in the league, go all the way with it. Gunslinger! Texting Willies! Just having some fun out there!

In what is probably an attempt to stop the potential mass suicides in Western NY, the Bills are saying Manuel is "on track" to start week 1.

They are apparently fearing that Kolb's career is over.

Schefter reports Nacho has a bruised shoulder joint.

This weekend made me appreciate how Philbin handled Tannehill. Let him get work in, and at halftime was all "You're done, sit down". I'd be stunned if he saw more than a series worth of time next week, if that.

WHY SPORTS MEDIA SUCKS EXHIBIT A:

Media Outlet A: Matt Leinart could be starting for the Bills week 1.

Media Outlets B-Z: Some guy name Jeff Tuel is definitely starting for the Bills week 1.

WHAT DOUG MARRONE ACTUALLY SAID: "planning" for Tuel, "hoping" for EJ.

WHY SPORTS MEDIA SUCKS EXHIBIT A:Media Outlet A: Matt Leinart could be starting for the Bills week 1.Media Outlets B-Z: Some guy name Jeff Tuel is definitely starting for the Bills week 1.WHAT DOUG MARRONE ACTUALLY SAID: "planning" for Tuel, "hoping" for EJ.

I wouldn't have Leinart or the Detroit guy starting, so what he said makes sense. . . hope like hell that EJ is ready to go. . .

There should be a rule: You can't start a quarterback who doesn't have a Wikipedia entry.

He's got one now. It looks to have literally been created a couple hours ago.

I'm going to say he did it himself.

Close! It was started by a Yankees fan and then edited by this guy: "J. Myrle Fuller Meteorologist, sub sports announcer, wannabe humorist, and self-described jack of a lot of trades." How exciting.

Close! It was started by a Yankees fan and then edited by this guy: "J. Myrle Fuller Meteorologist, sub sports announcer, wannabe humorist, and self-described jack of a lot of trades." How exciting.

Sounds like a great follow on Twitter. I'm sold.