DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

Due to their mounting QB injury issues - the Bills are going to work out Matt Leinart and John Beck (per PFT)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK...On the plus side, Rex Ryan's press conference was AMAZING as was Rich Eisen & LaDanian Tomlinson's "WTF?" reaction to the whole thing.
Rex Ryan wouldn't apologize to a pedicure covered in chocolate sauce, let alone to the media, for throwing Sanchez to the wolves.

Has the AFC East been this potentially bad since the beginning of the 90's?

You mean the time when the AFC East regularly sent 2 teams to the playoffs and to the Super Bowl 4 times in a row?

The Jets have been awful a few years now. The Dolphins have been generally bad most of the time recently. The Bills have been horrible for a long time. Um...I guess a few years ago with the Wildcat year and the Jets AFC Championship runs, the division seems better?

The Jets made back-to-back conference championship games three season ago. Finished .500 two years ago. That's one "awful" season in a row, and one underachieving season. There's a shit ton of stuff to make fun of the Jets about without just making shit up.

Fuck football. The Bombers are the fucking joke of the CFL, and the Jets will be lucky to get to five wins this season. It's a good thing the teams I play for are doing well, because all the teams I cheer for suck with great force.

• Like 2

I for one admire and respect a man with the competitive fortitude to put it all on the line in a game that has no bearing on anything at all. Rex Ryan is a champion of the fighting spirit that lives in all Americans.

• Like 1

Niners are trying to shop McCoy.

Finally, Bills and Jets fans, is a savior who will make you put your fat little fists in the air and chant GO JERICOLT GO! GO JERICOLT GO!

I'm kidding around, but Tannenbaum would have sent a third rounder 6 hours ago.

I for one admire and respect a man with the competitive fortitude to put it all on the line in a game that has no bearing on anything at all. Rex Ryan is a champion of the fighting spirit that lives in all Americans.

LIES!!

Posted Image

To fight for The Red Baron is to fight for truth, justice, and a chance to bob for apples with Lucy Van Pelt!

Now I'm picturing Davey Richards taking Fireman Ed's place for this season.

I had to do my fantasy draft today without having watched 0 preseason football.

And i was 3 minutes late and my first round selection auto picked (Arian Foster at 5).

---

I was dismayed to learn just how Detroit WRs were tackled inside the 10 yard line.