DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

Jets play the Giants tonight. I await Rippa's primal scream over the DVDVR Twitter when Eli throws three picks.

I could care less about preseason football unless it involves someone getting crippled

That being said - if Sanchez throws like 3 picks I will be pitching a tent

• Like 1

I actually sort of hope White makes the team as the 3rd QB.  Unfortunately it seems Sexy Rexy has photos of Shanny or something...

I know that Pat White is extremely limited as a QB. I mean Tim Tebow X 2 limited as a QB. But I still hold on hope that he becomes the next Colt Brennan in Skins lore. The guys in DC sports talk radio deserve it sometimes.

By the way, Geno is starting tonight against the Giants so the 3 INT's isn't that unrealistic.  :(

We can still trade them Vince Young.
Who should be the Jets' starting quarterback for the regular season?

13%   Mark Sanchez   35%   Geno Smith   52%   It doesn't matter

(Total votes: 111,920)

Jets play the Giants tonight. I await Rippa's primal scream over the DVDVR Twitter when Eli throws three picks.

I could care less about preseason football unless it involves someone getting crippled

That being said - if Sanchez throws like 3 picks I will be pitching a tent

So will skip bayless. . .another week of Jets to talk about. . .

Not watching, but Geno is surely making his case for the starting job right now.

Yeah you are definitely not watching lately. 2 INT's after that touchdown. :unsure:

I know that he isn't that good of a QB but I have no idea why Blaine Gabbert is the starting QB over Chad Henne.