DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

What's Incredbile Hulk mean? Does that mean they can't turn into giant green monsters whose clothes, except around their genitals, rips off? Or is this just a really strange way to say no flexing?

Bills' OC Nathaniel Hackett says the team plans to give the ball to Spiller "until he throws up".I have two reactions to this:1.) GOOD2.) So when does he become the ACL TEAR OF THE DAY ?

1) FUCK YES

2) Bite your tongue(furiously knocking on wood). . .We do not want "Fumbles" Jackson having more than 150-200 carries this season, if that much. .. .

What's Incredbile Hulk mean? Does that mean they can't turn into giant green monsters whose clothes, except around their genitals, rips off? Or is this just a really strange way to say no flexing?

Hey they didn't ban the Hulk HOGAN. . .I would bust a gut laughing if a LB or DE got a game ending sack and ripped off their jersey and did the ear waving motion. . .

• Like 1

Bills' OC Nathaniel Hackett says the team plans to give the ball to Spiller "until he throws up".I have two reactions to this:1.) GOOD2.) So when does he become the ACL TEAR OF THE DAY ?

1) FUCK YES

2) Bite your tongue(furiously knocking on wood). . .We do not want "Fumbles" Jackson having more than 150-200 carries this season, if that much. .. .

I don't remember FREDDY having fumble problems. He does have OW MY FUCKING LEG problems though.

Hey they didn't ban the Hulk HOGAN. . .I would bust a gut laughing if a LB or DE got a game ending sack and ripped off their jersey and did the ear waving motion. . .

Not Hogan but I do remember another n.W.o. member coming up...

Posted Image

1) FUCK YES

I don't remember FREDDY having fumble problems. He does have OW MY FUCKING LEG problems though.

He killed at least two or three games last year, fumbling away points on the goal line, or when they were trying to ice it but running the ball. THINKING. . . might have been Gailey stink though, one can never count that out.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/10195/fred-jackson

He actually last till early December(I had to look it up), and lost four out of five fumbles. . .

EDIT:

CJ had three fumbles, two early in the year and one in the last game. . .Not saying its great or anything, but maybe now the OC has a functioning cerbral cortex and won't take him out on the goal line all the time when he smoking hot. .

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/13203/cj-spiller

FSW: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kuetsar: I stand corrected. Freddy's getting old, and his best days are behind him. I'm knocking on wood that nothing happens to C.J., because they are more screwed than usual if he goes down.

Kuetsar: I stand corrected. Freddy's getting old, and his best days are behind him. I'm knocking on wood that nothing happens to C.J., because they are more screwed than usual if he goes down.

Hey its all good, and hopefully freddy can do well in a more limited role. . .FSW:we can't all post eight month old game notes to troll the Bears fans, its the dog days of summer, allow us poor Bills fans to dream of a brighter future, just so we can be crushed like a bug(hopefully not) in a few weeks. . .:)

Hey its all good, and hopefully freddy can do well in a more limited role. . .FSW:we can't all post eight month old game notes to troll the Bears fans, its the dog days of summer, allow us poor Bills fans to dream of a brighter future, just so we can be crushed like a bug(hopefully not) in a few weeks. . . :)

I would be happy if you were fired up and aggressive. The misery is pathetic. You have to will your team to victory, find a Pats fan on here and hound him like the dog he is.