DVDVR Message Board

WWE RAW 12/14/15

steve

Presumably, steph's comeuppance is being saved for Ronda.

And that's not happening anytime soon. If Holm kicks her ass again, MAYBE Rousey thinks about retiring from MMA and going to the WWE. But until that rematch happens, Dana's not letting her anywhere near a wrestling ring.

Rock and Austin wouldn't have allowed themselves to repeatedly get slapped by Stephanie and just stand there. Of course they would (and did) take a nut shot from Vince because they knew eventually they'd get him back 10x worse.

I don't want to see man on woman violence make a return to WWE programming but I think they could do away with woman on man violence too.  Nothing comes from it.  What is Roman supposed to do?  I guess he could send a diva after Steph but that rarely happens. Just eliminate that crap altogether imo

• Like 1

My problem is how often they have gone to the Steph slaps someone well already since doing the "authority" role

Big Show

Batista

Cena

Reigns

Orton

Heyman

Bryan

There are probably more I am forgetting

• Like 2

Is that close to the longest recorded ref-distraction spot in history?  It was like a minute and a half.

I may have read his lips wrong, but when Vince was distracting the ref, it looked like he said something like "Now, question number 2..." which makes me want to hear what the actual conversation with the ref was like.

"Come here young man, I have a battery of questions I have to ask you...."

It worked. Goddamn did it work. Up over 4 million viewers for hour one and didn't fall far below it the rest of the night. 

So what we have here is

1. Roman Reigns beating the shit out of Triple H at the end of the PPV

2. Stephanie slapping Reigns and telling him Vince is coming.

3. Vince on the stick.

4. Reigns killing everyone and winning the title. 

Recipe for success =  Allow Roman Reigns to kill everyone and barely utter a word.

Also, hate it or love it nobody pulls a better reaction out of the audience (or puts asses on the sofa) than Triple H, Stephanie and Vince. 

• Like 1

Im sure they would happy to let steph rampage for another 2 or 3 years if neccesary.

What other female athletes could they bring in? Hope Solo? She would fit right in with the diva "crazy b" mantra.

Whatever happened to Natasha Kai? She has a great look and has done soccer and rugby... they could do way worse if they wanted to train someone from the ground up.

I don't know if it was Steph wanting to look tough as much as maybe it was more that people are still in Vince's ear saying "The smarks still think Roman is too much our chosen boy (in real life) so we need to have Steph really lay into him to show he's not (in storyline)" and typically confusing kayfabe with reality in a way that doesn't really send the right message to anybody.

• Like 1