DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY (Series 2) - JUSTIN GABRIEL (PJ Black)

RIPPA

Here are a couple of Gabriel / Black matches in the WWP, the South African fed he started in.

vs. Murat Bosporous.

the blow-off match for the Murat run in between Black and MIkey Whiplash.

vs. Ares

The female announcer slipping in and out of Swahili and English is fucking awesome.

Two things I appreciated about Justin Gabriel:

1) He had such a great smug douche look in his Nexus run. I very much like how at some point in the Nexus he started putting this horrible product in his hair to make himself look like such a toolbag.

2) He also at one point was wearing these awful angel wings to the ring in his tenure where he would appear on Superstars or whatever. I'm a big fan of combining a fashion statement, even one as ridiculous as that, to your name.

Two things I appreciated about Justin Gabriel:

1) He had such a great smug douche look in his Nexus run. I very much like how at some point in the Nexus he started putting this horrible product in his hair to make himself look like such a toolbag.

2) He also at one point was wearing these awful angel wings to the ring in his tenure where he would appear on Superstars or whatever. I'm a big fan of combining a fashion statement, even one as ridiculous as that, to your name.

Oh my, he had such awful awful hair in the Nexus.  And let's not forget his disturbingly small trunks.  (On second thought, let's forget them after all.)