DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2015 WRESTLING - Try 2

RIPPA

Sakuraba, Barnett, Shamrock, Severn...

I was thinking more like, pro wrestling first, then MMA.

Fair enough, but Sakuraba worked for Kingdom and I think UWFI and Shamrock worked for AJ and NAWA/SAPW pre-UFC.

Severn was NWA champion before he ever entered the Octagon, although that was kind of a package deal.

There's something sad about ADR wearing the mask in a shoot fight, almost like watching a tee-ball MVP on his first day playing real baseball.

If he'd won, it would have been bad-ass though.

I stand corrected. That wasn't bad ass at all.

If winning an MMA match with an overhead belly-to-belly isn't bad ass than I don't wanna be right, or something.

So what are the chances of WWE repeating Steve Harvey's mistake last night on the Miss Universe Pageant at the Slammys tonight?? Or keeping with WWE and how they keep up with the times, use at at the 2019 Slammys?? Lol

See the front desk for your prize.

• Like 1

I don't know why but USA showing that Santa's Little Helper movie at 6 am is making me laugh

Maybe they figured that wrestling fans fell asleep during RAW and their TVs would still be on USA - they got me that way

I don't know why but USA showing that Santa's Little Helper movie at 6 am is making me laugh

Maybe they figured that wrestling fans fell asleep during RAW and their TVs would still be on USA - they got me that way

I watched a little of it the other night. It looked like the stuff Hallmark would love only with a way worse script. The one scene I saw with Paige she was essentially her playing herself with the worst pair of Spock ears I've ever seen. Did they not have the money to order a genuine pair off amazon or something?