DVDVR Message Board

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs VII

Dolfan in NYC

JR is from the old school where ticket sales mattered. Yeah they do, but ratings (and subscriptions more so for the WWE) do more now. As much as we love New Day, he might have a point. I'm not sure they are that top draw. They're great as those guys who do the set up.

Yeah, RAW should be interesting tonight. Does Stephanie go full scale nuertering on the roster? YES YES YES!!!

Well, let's put Big E on top and see if he draws!

Yeah, I know, I keep on banging that drum. 

It's too bad that WWE doesn't believe much in managers beyond Heyman and Zeb because Xavier Woods as the manager of Big E would be great. Woods is probably about thirty years too late for what would be the best role in which to use him. 

New Day could probably sell more tickets on top than what the Lesnar house show has sold so far. Does JR think Finn Balor is a big draw since he's going to headline his second Takeover of 10,000? It's all about the brand now, and the main brand is ice cold, and it's certainly no fought of New Day who are dragging the company kicking and screaming to the few bright spots of entertainment it delivers.

Well, let's put Big E on top and see if he draws!

Yeah, I know, I keep on banging that drum.

It's too bad that WWE doesn't believe much in managers beyond Heyman and Zeb because Xavier Woods as the manager of Big E would be great. Woods is probably about thirty years too late for what would be the best role in which to use him.

If Roman beats Sheamus and Big E wins the Rumble, I can promise they would get my money.

If RAW doesnt feature Reigns continue his path of destruction or does feature Steph getting heat back for Triple H im done with it til Mania. They've got a tiny bit of lightning in a bottle lets see what they do with it.

There's no lightning. A bottle of shit and piss perhaps.

Just got done with this and I'm not sure where the "Roman won the crowd over" stuff is coming from. He was showered with boos until the cameras want off. There was a pop for him running back at HHH but it was more of an "oh shit" popand died immediately. The "thank you Roman" chants died quickly and seemed half sarcastic.

Fun show, though. Opener was outstanding. Would have been nice if someone had set Tommy Dreamer on fire, though.

• Like 1