DVDVR Message Board

The Lucha Report for 12/7

KrisZ

12301723_1106051649419256_35891889028858
12359832_10153130427630583_2827072855329

NOTICIAS

My dear friend The Cubs Fan (luchablog.com) checked on the copyright status of the Hell Brothers name after Cibernetico/Mephisto/Sharly Rockstar used the name along with wearing shirts last night at Arena Mexico for LUCHA LIBRE ELITE and his research showed that the owners are Cibernetico & Averno jointly. The trademark was filed on November 6th which was the day after Cibernetico's last match in Guadalajara and although Averno still works for AAA the chance for him to jump could come at anytime. Now the trademark isn't finalized yet an AAA could make a play for it as well but they haven't yet.

RESULTADOS

IWRG 12/6 - Arena Naucalpan
1. Fireman & Rocket Rojo beat Los Guerreros de la Muerte I y II
2. Adrenalina & Hip Hop Man defeated Omega & Rafy
3. Pantera I beat Imposible
4. Danny Casas/Super Nova/Diva Salvaje beat Canis Lupus/Negro Navarro/Relampago
5. Black Terry & Dr. Cerebro defeated Apolo Estrada Jr. & Eterno in a bloody match.
6. Mascara Ano Dos Mil Jr./Las Traumas I y II beat Hijo del Dos Caras/Toscano/Veneno

LUCHA LIBRE ELITE 12/6 - Arena Mexico (still drawing bad houses)
1. Astral & Principe Diamante beat Mini Karonte & Pierrothito - Caristico brought out his brother before the match which was interesting since they are on opposite sides.
2. Magnus & Robin defeated Eterno & Fresero Jr.
3. Los Cancerberos del Infierno (Cancerbero/Raziel/Virus) beat Argos/Canis Lupus/Emperador Azteca with Argos leaving on a stretcher with a knee injury but he said today that he was fine.
4. Rey Cometa & Stuka Jr. defeated Las Traumas I y II
5. Black Warrior/Marco Corleone/Rush beat La Familia de Tijuana (Damian 666/Bestia 666/Halloween) by DQ when Halloween fouled Marco.
6. La Nueva Sky Team (Mistico II/Valiente/Volador Jr.) defeated Los Nuevos Hell Brothers (Cibernetico/Mephisto/Sharly Rockstar) by DQ after the HB's assaulted the referee. They continued to beat down Mistico until Caristico ran out to make the save and afterwards they shook hands and embraced to a huge pop from the fans. Caristico said afterwards that he wants to form a team with Mistico II with a tentative name of "Plata y Oro" and mentioned a 3rd man joining them soon.

CARTELERAS

1207700.jpg
1208430.jpg
01208730.jpg
01208830.jpg
01208845.jpg
1209900.jpg
1210600.jpg
1210730.jpg