DVDVR Message Board

NCAA 2015-16: Goin' Bowling & PLAYOFFS?!

Dolfan in NYC

I didn't even realize that they didn't play the Holy War this year, so I'm glad it worked out for them to play in a bowl.

Downside, to realignment and all that, especially with the PAC-12 playing nine conference games (as does the Big XII and I think it's next year the B1G starts to, maybe the year after)

With 4 1/2 minutes remaining in the first quarter of the Las Vegas Bowl:

Utah 35, BYU 0

Possessions so far:

BYU fumble

Utah touchdown (7-0)

BYU interception/pick-6 (14-0)

BYU interception

Utah touchdown (21-0)

BYU interception/pick-6 (28-0)

BYU fumble

Utah touchdown (35-0)

I'm wondering if there is some reason the price for tickets to the Pinstripe Bowl have gone up on StubHub from $25 for get in to $50 now? Is there some big thing about a Duke-Indiana football game all of a sudden or something?

Still seven seasons short of the illustrious career of Tyler Palko.

Who has nothing on Timmy Chang, who I'm pretty sure was a freshman at Hawai'i before it was a state.

I am pretty sure Chang still has 7 years of eligibility left.

I'm wondering if there is some reason the price for tickets to the Pinstripe Bowl have gone up on StubHub from $25 for get in to $50 now? Is there some big thing about a Duke-Indiana football game all of a sudden or something?

I just saw a Tweet that Duke sold out its allotment and is donating something like 1200 tickets to military and first responders who will sit in Duke's section.

• Like 1

I just saw a Tweet that Duke sold out its allotment and is donating something like 1200 tickets to military and first responders who will sit in Duke's section.

That's nice, but Fuck Duke. 

Really. 

• Like 1

They should hold one at some obscure Alaskan college if any exist. Send two 3 win teams.

There's Alaska Anchorage and Alaska Fairbanks but I doubt they have anything besides hockey rinks.