DVDVR Message Board

NCAA 2015-16: Goin' Bowling & PLAYOFFS?!

Dolfan in NYC

Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic (Alabama vs. Michigan State, Dec. 31 in Arlington, Texas): Would not disclose.

Code for 'expensive shit that goes beyond what we're supposed to give the players.'

There's a max of $550 worth of stuff so maybe the Cotton Bowl is giving out crappy gifts.

Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic (Alabama vs. Michigan State, Dec. 31 in Arlington, Texas): Would not disclose.

Code for 'expensive shit that goes beyond what we're supposed to give the players.'

There's a max of $550 worth of stuff so maybe the Cotton Bowl is giving out crappy gifts.
The limit may explain the $10 Chik-Fil-A gift cards.

$10 Chick-fil-A gift card: man what cheapskates.

yeah but they got a $300 Visa gift card which is close to being the most expensive gift card in the bowl so they aren't getting totally screwed

Pardon my extra ignorance but what is a fossil watch.

$10 Chick-fil-A gift card: man what cheapskates.

yeah but they got a $300 Visa gift card which is close to being the most expensive gift card in the bowl so they aren't getting totally screwed

Pardon my extra ignorance but what is a fossil watch.

Fossil is a somewhat popular brand of, I guess higher mid-range (?) watches. I'm not *that* familiar with watch brands, the only time I really wore one was during my time selling appliances because I thought it helped the professional look, but they're nice, but not really close to the top top stuff as far as I'm aware.

Pac-12 refs were horrendous before being horrendous were the in thing. Fittingly for a conference that includes Seattle, Portland, the Bay Area, and Los Angeles, they are the original hipsters of horror.

I'd love to see Keenan Reynolds get to the NFL, but I don't have any idea what you'd do with him.

Of course, this means that Belichick is going to take him in the sixth round and he's going to be making Pro Bowls within three years.