DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

Although, the hilarity involved with TNA somehow messing up Lashley's contract letting WWE sign him back on the sneak tip would be too good to pass up. No matter, I don't see whoever joins up with the Dudleys making much sense.

Heh. Watch it be RVD. Rodney Mack and JTG would at least be more amusing and interesting choices than part time run #8 for RVD.

EDIT: Troma beat me to it by seconds. 

BTW - there is scuttle that the WWE is promising BIG CHANGES~! tonight

I am assume this means the Usos will have new face paint or something

"Yeah, we are changing absolutely everything, tune in to watch"

Roman Riegns then stands tall against the dastardly whatcha call it stable to end the show along side The Lucha Dragons and Ziggler for some reason.

"WWE Promising Big Changes" = Meltzer saying he heard that maybe their might be some changes on a podcast and quickly moving on to the next topic

Yes - though there are a couple other guys now saying that their WWE sources hear the same thing.

Of course - honestly the WWE should just say that every week to see if it helps the ratings

Now I want to see Luke Harper as Captain Spaulding.

From the main roster, Summer Rae is probably the best bet to do a good Baby Firefly Wyatt. Alexa could be Pixie Firefly.

My first thought "harper as Groucho?"

Boy, am I glad I'm not the only one.  To paraphrase Zaphod Beeblebrox, I'm so unhip it's a wonder my bum doesn't fall off.

Brawn Strowman said that?  

From the main roster, Summer Rae is probably the best bet to do a good Baby Firefly Wyatt. Alexa could be Pixie Firefly.

Boy, am I glad I'm not the only one.  To paraphrase Zaphod Beeblebrox, I'm so unhip it's a wonder my bum doesn't fall off.

Who?

• Like 4

Who?

Pitbull.

• Like 2

I'm a huge Bray Wyatt guy but what has hurt him since day one on the main roster is that he's never successfully "converted" a babyface into a family member. Bryan only lasted a week and Strowman just kinda showed up. They abduct Kane and he just sorta goes missing for a while. Then, two years later, they abduct Taker and he... just sorta goes missing for a while. I'm not saying either should be the guy to turn, but it's just a pattern of crappy creative decisions that could've been way cooler and way more important feeling

I sort of agree with this. To add on I think Bray himself wrestles too often for a guy with his gimmick. He should rely on the family more. If he did this and won a some decent feuds he would be fine.

I agree with this.  I also think if Harper and Rowan would have beaten the Usos and had a couple of months with the tag belts, that could have built them up quite a bit as well.

• Like 1