DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

James Aiono, who worked job matches in the 90s for WCW and WWF as The Volcano Kid passed away sometime last week. He also did quite a few military base tours in the '00s, including the one I worked with Disco and Virgil.

Is there an Extreme Warfare Revenge-esque fed booking simulator that I can get for my iphone that you guys recommend?

I've looked around for one, but haven't found anything other than something like a "Wrestling Booker" game that I don't think had any reviews and cost money, so I didn't download it. 

Along the same lines, has anyone bought the WWE 2K mobile game?

Considered buying that, but passed when I saw it was $8.  Looking at it it just didn't seem like a worthwhile option.  You might be better off with those MDickie games.  I've enjoyed his Wrestling Revolution and Booking Revolution games, and the MMA one he has now is fun too.

As luke harper mentioned during the jericho pod, its odd they never had a female member in their wwe run.

Who could pull off a good Baby Firefly? I've always thought that's exactly what they need. 

Seriously, just make Bray watch The Devil's Rejects until he can properly channel Otis and it'll be money.

• Like 1

Alexa I could see doing it. Can she cackle? I would have put Luke as Rufus and somebody like Mantell as Spaulding, but the more I think about it, Harper can definitely pull off those crazy Sid Haig eyes and could probably cut a mean fried chicken promo.

The Dudleys are teasing bringing someone else in tonight to fight against the Wyatts (using the phrase "extreme brother")

I am assuming its Rhyno (working under the assumption that the news that Spike is legit done with the business is true)

Now I want to see Luke Harper as Captain Spaulding.

From the main roster, Summer Rae is probably the best bet to do a good Baby Firefly Wyatt. Alexa could be Pixie Firefly.

My first thought "harper as Groucho?"

Boy, am I glad I'm not the only one.  To paraphrase Zaphod Beeblebrox, I'm so unhip it's a wonder my bum doesn't fall off.

• Like 1