DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2015 PHOTO THREAD

Pete

That's an Oilers shirt. And it's fucking AMAZING.

If it we're a real Oilers shirt it would say "Luv Ya Blue", every Houstonian knows that. Dusty doesn't know the proper one since he's from Austin.

27e4cbb1d54712584328db3eae067688.jpg

4uabrs5.jpg

How sad is it that I was thinking of the Edmonton Oilers?

Very.

Well, Edmonton is the only one that still has their Oilers.

• Like 1

Ian Whyte was only Ser Gregor in seasons 2 and 3. He was too skinny to be the Mountain anyway... he still plays White Walkers and that though. Hafthor Bjornsson (third mountain) is only 6'9" but has the bulk. Conan Stevens is a legit 7'0.5" and has the bulk, but decided he'd take the big payday and make Hobbit movies instead of sticking around GoT.

If it we're a real Oilers shirt it would say "Luv Ya Blue", every Houstonian knows that. Dusty doesn't know the proper one since he's from Austin.

4uabrs5.jpg

How sad is it that I was thinking of the Edmonton Oilers?

Very.

Well, Edmonton is the only one that still has their Oilers.

To be fair, Houston almost got those Oilers too.

4uabrs5.jpg

How am I the first person to say that this MUST be a Blue Pants shirt?  

Storyline reason behind it was that it made it easier for them to switch places and cheat.

They built it up on a squash match saying that they did it to get ready for Survivor Series 1990.

They just wore the paint at Survivor Series 1990.

I loved Demolition as a kid.  As an adult, I realize they looked like a couple of beefy middle-aged accountants or maybe used car salesmen who were ready for a S&M weekend.  Still top 10 in the theme music department, though.

They still work occasionally and wear the same wardrobe.  It's unsettling to say the least.

• Like 1

The GIS rabbithole led me to looking up "WWF Program."  For the youngsters out there, this was a stripped-down version of WWF magazine they sold at house shows.  It was a short, generalized magazine with a localized one-page insert outlining that night's card.

WWF_Program_157.jpg

Larger version here

You could tell the marketing department really agonized over what to name it.

I loved Demolition as a kid.  As an adult, I realize they looked like a couple of beefy middle-aged accountants or maybe used car salesmen who were ready for a S&M weekend.  Still top 10 in the theme music department, though.

They still work occasionally and wear the same wardrobe.  It's unsettling to say the least.

Ax just wears a normal singlet now so he doesn't look too bad. Smash still wears the old gear and looks like Baby Huey grew up to become an S&M fetishist.