DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2015 PHOTO THREAD

Pete

His test would probably end up like this...

If you've seen Balls on any of those recent PWS shows, Three Stooges Syndrome would explain a whole hell of a lot.

Also next year, Chikara..Grand Papa Pump, Big Poppa Pump, and Rick Stiener...For The Trio's tournament.

For sure. Dudleys, (Bubba in particular) have always been twats. You could see Bubba pulling that shit with New Day until Big E smashed the fuck out of him and he eased up considerably.

Do you have a gif of this? It sounds fun.

apronsplash.gif?format=500w

Not sure if its because I'm watching on my phone but that looks like a video game glitch.

• Like 1

Yeah - Ray was fucking killing it last night on Twitter

Jim Ross - who clearly searches his own name - responded to a couple

actually, i tagged a few people in the pictures, I accidentally tagged Jim in Shiavone's picture which resulted in him doing his Jim Barnett impersonation on twitter.

Warning:  This will cause grown men to tear up.

Blw5wul.pngThe text cuts off a little early there but basically The Rock needed tights for his first ever tryout match so he asked Haku if he could borrow a pair.  Haku gave him the tights and a pep talk and that picture in the upper left is of Rock's tryout match and he's in Haku's tights.  The Rock came over to see Haku this Christmas and brought him this truck as a "thank you" gift.

Edited by Bear Wyatt
  • Like 17