DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2015 PHOTO THREAD

Pete

uiarAfQ.jpg

Browsing Reddit, found this photo. Was this his initial gear back in '92, or some weird phase that I am forgetting about?

Had to have been early in his run. In the "character sketches" from the 90's that they had on WWE.com some time back, those were one of the prototypes, along with a sweet bolero hat.

Speaking of rare/weird gear, anyone remember this version of the Repo Man?

2h4ht8p.jpg

• Like 1

uiarAfQ.jpg

Browsing Reddit, found this photo. Was this his initial gear back in '92, or some weird phase that I am forgetting about?

Had to have been early in his run. In the "character sketches" from the 90's that they had on WWE.com some time back, those were one of the prototypes, along with a sweet bolero hat.

2h4ht8p.jpg

I've never seen either of those...great finds!

uiarAfQ.jpg

2h4ht8p.jpg

I remember an article in WWF Magazine that Repo Man was challenging anyone to unmask him with this photo accompanying said article. I never saw it on TV though.

uiarAfQ.jpg

2h4ht8p.jpg

He wore it on two episodes of WWF Mania in 1993.  It was right after his two week RAW feud with Randy Savage and he was pretty much gone shortly thereafter.