DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series 11/22/2015 thread in case Rippa forgets.

Ryan

Those wwe.com promos make me sad. There are so many good things going on that never hits the stage. Reigns' off the cuff comments are really good, Ambrose is allowed to be full-on Hobo with a Shotgun, New Day is even more hilarious. Team B.A.D's insta-videos are fantastic. But unless you're really into all this, you wouldn't know it.

The web content probably isn't scripted by "creative"

Those wwe.com promos make me sad. There are so many good things going on that never hits the stage. Reigns' off the cuff comments are really good, Ambrose is allowed to be full-on Hobo with a Shotgun, New Day is even more hilarious. Team B.A.D's insta-videos are fantastic. But unless you're really into all this, you wouldn't know it.

The web content probably isn't scripted by "creative"

I know--I was just saying it's too bad we don't get to see these cool sides to the wrestlers on live TV.

• Like 1

Pleasantly surprised by Goldust's appearance.

New Day's act is really something else (compliment).

Ambrose/Owens was the best match, followed by Ambrose/Reigns.

No match was bad, but none were particularly special either.

The less said about the cash-in the better. Nothing else to say anyway.

That Dean Ambrose podcast interview... The quote in question is at the 2:16 mark. Even then, he's saying "business" instead of wrestling. The brainwashing is complete.

A true carny/worker usually always says "business", unless you are talking to a mark or actually referring to the physical act of wrestling. Also, several references to the non-existent "babyface heat" thing on this thread make me seethe. I am turning into the carnyspeak Nazi over here...

grrr,

RAF

You should say wrestling. Business is cold and calculating and makes it sound like you're ashamed of what you're doing leading to shit like "we make movies."

Apparently Delirious gets pissed off when people in ROH or their camp use "business" instead of "professional wrestling." I'm with the guy that speaks gibberish on this one.