DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series XXIX

Dolfan in NYC

If I'm booking tonight, we get Cesaro/Neville/Ryback/Dudleys vs Stardust/Ascension/Miz/Big E. Usos vs Kofi and Woods for the tag belts gets added somewhere.

In reality, Usos replace two of the faces, all three New Day members make the elimination match, and room is found for Sheamus and/or Barrett.

Also in reality, nobody would care about any of these combinations.

Reigns has vastly improved in the ring, over the past year. I think it's fine if they give him a run as champ, just to see what happens. 

Having said that, something tells me Owens might just walk away as both IC and World Heavyweight champion, tonight. Go ahead and mock me mercilessly, if I'm wrong....but I get the feeling I'm not gonna be. 

Anyone but Del Rio. I still do watch PPVs most of the time, and he's the only guy that I do not want to see anywhere near the main event. 

Owens as champ/Authority toady for five months would convince me to actually watch RAW again, though, at least for awhile. 

Looking ahead to Mania I think Roman/Lesnar 2 is the title match so that means Roman should go over tonight. Just give him the belt and see what happens. I'm sure a decent segment of the fan base will throw a hissy fit, but they'll get over it.

• Like 1

We are all crazy if tonight ends any other way than Roman going over.

I'd be stoked if it wasn't, but it just isn't happening any other way... right?

I don't think so at all. I see them saving his title win for Mania. Unless he goes Authority heel. At which point Cena or Burock Lesnar can vanquish him at Mania. Or I guess Ambrose but I'm not sold on them being sold on him.

The thing with Reigns is I am not sure if there are any interesting title matches till Mania against Lesnar. I mean if he turns heel you get Ambrose and yay and stuff, but that's only interesting and makes sense if Reigns is a heel.

Then again, there aren't exactly interesting stories with Ambrose/Del Rio/Owens right now either. God WWE has done a fucking terrible job building up talent to take over.