DVDVR Message Board

2013 NBA Offseason

Dolfan in NYC

Posted Image

This man really needs to get his ass kicked.

LeBron and Melo is the stupidest idea I have ever heard of.

Melo and Kobe together is a concept that I won't even attempt to wrap my head around. The ball would never touch the floor on the Lakers' end.

Hi...I'm new here and I just wanted to check in as a Bobcats fan.

*sobs uncontrollably*

You poor bastard. I know you're in a dark place right now, and it seems like the whole world is against you, but the following question is important.

As a Bobcats fan with all the knowledge that this title entails, do you think it's possible that Charlotte will still be bad enough to get a Top 3 Pick in the 2016 draft? 

• Like 3

You poor bastard. I know you're in a dark place right now, and it seems like the whole world is against you, but the following question is important.

As a Bobcats fan with all the knowledge that this title entails, do you think it's possible that Charlotte will still be bad enough to get a Top 3 Pick in the 2016 draft? 

My first question when reading this is why would anyone care about 2016 in 2013?  Then I realized you must be a Bulls fan.  It was still funny enough that I want to find out myself for fun.  Let's assume that: 1. Al Jefferson stays all three years  2. Cody Zeller turns out to be a marginal nba player and 3.The draft picks between now and then aren't significan't upgrades.  I believe that the combination of the three would lead to an increase of 7 games won next year and for the sake of research, constant from then on (28 wins, .354 win pct the next three years).  Here's what you would have gotten the last 4 years.

2013: 6th

2012: 8th

2011: 7th

2010: 8th

MJ will come through like he always did...

...for the Bulls. I can't wait to start watching the NCAA freshman class to start picking out our future Pippen to D-Rose's MJ (or if you want to take the pessimist/asshole/Burgundy view of things, the MJ to Rose's Orlando Woolridge...)

My first question when reading this is why would anyone care about 2016 in 2013?  Then I realized you must be a Bulls fan.  It was still funny enough that I want to find out myself for fun.  Let's assume that: 1. Al Jefferson stays all three years  2. Cody Zeller turns out to be a marginal nba player and 3.The draft picks between now and then aren't significan't upgrades.  I believe that the combination of the three would lead to an increase of 7 games won next year and for the sake of research, constant from then on (28 wins, .354 win pct the next three years).  Here's what you would have gotten the last 4 years.

2013: 6th

2012: 8th

2011: 7th

2010: 8th

Your knowledge is wasted on being a Hornets fan.

I didn't ;)

THAT WAS AN UNDESERVED GIFT! I NEVER WANT TO HEAR YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING EVER AGAIN*!

*I have no emotional investment in the results of the 2006 NBA Finals. 

• Like 1

MJ will come through like he always did...

...for the Bulls. I can't wait to start watching the NCAA freshman class to start picking out our future Pippen to D-Rose's MJ (or if you want to take the pessimist/asshole/Burgundy view of things, the MJ to Rose's Orlando Woolridge...)

I wear no Rose-tinted glasses.  When it comes to coordinating my wardrobe, they don't play and so they sit there doing nothing while other glasses do the work.  It's how it works. ;)