DVDVR Message Board

RAW is uncomfortably personal

Brian Fowler

Highlight of the show was Cole explaining we could see a video package about Nick Bockwinkel on the website because they have to so much important stuff to get to on Raw...only to cut immediately to the Ascension.

Versus the motherfucking Dudleys, for Christ's sake!

What, Fandango and Axel already worked Superstars?

That will be the new Dusty finish at Survivor Series.  Paige wins the match (which will probably happen)  but Charlotte keeps the title because she never signed the contract.  

3 of the 4 quarterfinal matches were really good.  Del Rio vs Kalisto was kind of a mess and went completely downhill when he pulled his mask off.   It is like Albert Del Rio went to EC3 and said "I need some of your steroids"  because they have the same body at a equally rapid rate

Does anyone know how Undertaker vets his monks?  Like, what kind of shitty deal does a guy like Bray offer them to rush a dead man and a fire demon?

I almost wish they had pulled the stocking off one of their heads to reveal Frank Drebin.

Well the monks that were chokeslammed were about 5 feet tall so that might be their sons filling in for the night.  

Love JBL telling us that those creatures have been following Taker for 25 years.  That job must have great dental and 401K packages to stay that long

• Like 2

Does anyone know how Undertaker vets his monks?  Like, what kind of shitty deal does a guy like Bray offer them to rush a dead man and a fire demon?

I almost wish they had pulled the stocking off one of their heads to reveal Frank Drebin.

Well the monks that were chokeslammed were about 5 feet tall so they might be their son filled in for the night.  

Man, they could be doing an angle where all this time later, those little singing orphans are still working for Bray.

I'm really surprised that Reid was brought up. I would prefer Charlotte not having to bring up her younger brother that died of a heroin overdose in front of an arena full of people.

I really enjoyed Reigns/Cesaro and hope that this leads to something resembling a push for Claudio, although I'm not getting my hopes up.

I was hoping Kalisto's Cinderella story would last a little bit longer. Alberto has been back about a month and he feels stale as hell.

We get to see Kevin Steen against Jon Moxley on a WWE ppv. Who would have ever expected that? I hope that match steals the show.

I'm hoping we get some kind of traditional SS tag match or two. There's certainly enough guys with no direction to throw into a few SS tags.

Echoing the awesomeness of Reigns/Cesaro.  It would have been so much better if this had been the final of the tournament with them showing Cesaro being courted by the Authority all night (HHH wants Cesaro to take out Reigns after he publicly rejected their offer and get the chance to be the new face of the company), only to pull the swerve with Reigns winning and turning heel.  

Regardless of who ends up winning, I'm all for a fish tank replacing Cole.  Or any of the other commentators for that matter.

"Where's your accent Kofi?" and "Our wives came here to see Roman" were tremendous signs.

Survivor series is Sunday and they've got five matches announced, none of which is the traditional elimination variety.

Regardless of who ends up winning, I'm all for a fish tank replacing Cole.  Or any of the other commentators for that matter.

Careful what you wish for.  How long do you think it would be before the fish tank started putting itself over wrestlers and calling its fans the Aquarianettes?